Chapter 1

Third-person pov:

AT PAKISTAN;

The sound of the vehicle could be heard from a mile, and in a few seconds a car parked in Swirling, curling lines draw a welcoming driveway, a rounded reflection pool, and its stunning setting. A vast, slick, and all-around magnificent villa is standing out of private residential architecture at its finest. A lengthy planter fused along the whole length of its upper floor. Exterior lights beam to highlight the split between floors and canopies. 

The car door opened and a man in his early thirties stepped out, fully dressed in his army suit. Three crowns were laid on his shoulders. He straighten his jacket as the cold wind passed through him causing some of his hair to fall over his forehead, he pushed his fingers through his dark hair as his one hand was in a pocket resting there lazily.

He stand there and looked around his surroundings letting his fierce stare fall over every little thing. He was one of those who looked his way and tried to not ever look at him. He surely was an attractive man out there but his appearance and dark aura would never allow anyone to cross paths with him anywhere.

He glanced at his wristwatch as he shook his head a little before clutching his cap from inside the car and starting to stride inside the villa with his head high.

He made his way direct to the meeting room. Soldiers who were standing right outside the office greeted him making him nod his head. Noises could be heard from outside. He unfurled the door letting himself in.

The room was filled with intense air. And there stood five glorious army officers, two were examining some papers that were all over the table and pointing over something. While the other two were standing right beside the table concentrating on the metier they were directed to.

As the door opened they all looked at the person who just came into the room, and they all quit their discussion. Two of them nodded their head toward him as he stood in front of them and saluted to the senior officer that was standing right in front of him.

"Asalam O Alikum, Sir." His voice held that deep and dark tone that made every man and woman pay attention to him.

"Walaikum Asalam," Everyone uttered before one of his majors started speaking as he stood by them glancing at the papers and then looking ahead.

"You performed well In your last mission and congratulation on your success now do more hard work to benefit the country and make us proud."

"Thank you, Sir." A mere smile formed over his lips as he jerked his head low and skimmed at the papers.

"As we were discussing." The senior officer among them began to say.

"We are sending you to New Mexico as a secret service." He stayed quiet still looking at the papers, as the major began to inform him about all the details they had gathered.

"A drug(onex) has been attempted illegally in the outskirts. Our source has informed us that they are planning something big to vanish humans from the face of the earth. That drug is addicting and has direr reactions. No drug in history could be compared to its harmful effects. We want you to stop that dealing before it starts shipping in Pakistan."

He shook his head, grabbed one of the papers, and examined a little putting it on the paper. He glanced around at the people who were standing behind him, as he put his both hands on the table and bend himself a little, and uttered.

"Let's dive into it, gentlemen."

■■■■■■■■
□□□□□□□□

°°°°Pov.