Chapter 2 What's Your Name

Vince's POV ( still )
---------------------

I was out of breath but I still kept chasing her until I finally got close enough to her. She was still running but I caught her by grabbing her by the arm. She was surprised and turned around. "Our faces are so close" I though to myself. "Are you ok?" It took a second of her crying before there was a response. "I'M FINE OK?" She yelled, storming out of the room and was now locking herself in the girl's bathroom.

Erin's POV
-------------

I wanted to talk with him but he'd probably make fun of me for crying. I must have said that out loud because he responded back saying that it's ok to cry. "What's wrong?" he asked me, as if he didn't know. "You laughed at me what do you expect." "I wasn't laughing at you........I was laughing with you. I care about you........I would never." I was in complete shock after that statement. "Y-you care about me?"

"Yeah, I care about you, a lot I might add." He said and started to blush and before I knew it he grabbed my hand. "OH MY DOG, HE'S HOLDING MY HAND, I'M FREAKING OUT!" Wait........what am I thinking.....he's JUST a friend. He might be so freaking adorable but he's just a friend and just because we're holding hands doesn't mean anything.

Vince's POV
--------------

Oh my god I'm holding her hand what am I thinking she's just a friend she probably doesn't feel the same way. Yes I said it I like her and I don't even know her name. I wanted to stop holding her hand so I wouldn't make her hate me but then I saw her eyes, and I froze

Erin's POV
-------------

He's still holding my hand but it seems as if he kinda dozed off but he was still looking at me. I wonder what that's all about. "Umm hello I wanted to ask you something." He was still frozen.
Then he finally snapped out of it. "Huh, w-what happened?" That was too cute so I kinda giggled a little bit.

So what did you need? He asked. I had a question, what is your name? "Oh, I'm Vince, what is your name?" He asked me. I was really nervous talking to him but free at the same time. "I'm Erin."
"That's a beautiful name!" He said without hesitation.