chapter 1 - shower sex

🔞very smutty 😉🔞

"Hey darling" Tom said as he walked into my bedroom in his favourite pink hoodie. "What you doing?" I was sat on my phone scrolling through Instagram, when I cane across a picture of Harry Styles shirtless on the screen. I threw my phone on the bed. "Oh nothing haha." I nervously said. I'd never been open about my crush on harry styles, because it didn't matter, Tom was the love of my life, but it was still awkward to have your celebrity crush half naked on your phone.

"Why did you throw your phone away?" He giggled, grabbing for it. "I just got bored." He quickly swiped it from my hand and entered my password. "Oooh you got a thing for Harry. Am I not good enough?" He asked.  A devilish grin spread over his face. "No Tom I promise it was just on my phone." He threw it down, and growled "well prove it."

We hadn't had sex for weeks, because we were staying at his parents house and didn't want to be caught. But they were all at the park together. "I want you to fuck me y/n. He said. I nodded "you bet I will."

I climbed on top of him and I felt his body tense under mine. There was a raw sexual tension between us, and I became wet in seconds. I felt his bulge harden against my inner thigh and I began to graze his neck. As I kissed him I grinded on his leg, and his jeans became wet too. "Fuck baby you're dripping." He said, gently, and then realised he'd decided to take an aggressive persona this time.

He flipped me over, ripping off my tshirt and unhooking my bra. He began to suck my left nipple whilst massaging the other. I felt his bulge grow bigger, and I felt like I'd pissed myself with the amount of wetness in my joggers. He pulled away from my tits and I heaved his hoodie from him. I ripped his shirt off and threw it across the room. His abs glistened with sweat and his curls looked so sexy.

"You know y/n, looking at pictures of naked men isn't nice. It's dirty. " he groaned, feeling my wetness. "And you know what dirty girls need, a shower." He got up and walked into the bathroom and I followed him. Before I even stepped in the room he was in his boxers. "Take them off with your teeth." He growled. I went over and leaned down, grabbing his member through the fabric, he let out a groan but controlled himself. "I said with your fucking teeth." I could see he was holding back his pleasure, I thought he was an actor.

I got the waist band between my teeth and pulled them down. His cock sprung up. He began pumping it but I slapped his hand away. "You're gonna pay for tha-" before he could finish his sentence I took him in my mouth, his tip going deep down my throat. "Oh holy fucking shit." He said, his mouth opening as he let out a long deep groan. My head bobbed up and down and I felt his hot liquid seep down my throat. "Fuck."

He removed himself and I went to wipe the cum from my mouth. "Haha no, be patient darling that's what the shower is for." He opened the door and turned on the hot water, before pulling me in. I was dripping wet at this point, and the water hadn't even hit me.