🎴Girls in Bikinis🎴

Start from the beginning

"Shut up!" I smile in amusement. "I didn't say anything." I say back, grabbing a glass to clean with a rag. "You were about to and I don't wanna hear it!" I laugh and open the counter lift so he can walk through to the back so he can get his bag he'd left here earlier.

"So are we just supposed to not ask questions about that whole thing?" Natalia whispers, feeding into this situation. I shrug with a grin on my face and watch as Krystal walks in, wearing her usual white crochet top and skirt.

"Hey Kiy, go put your stuff away and get working, I'm gonna need you to close up today. Would you find out what's takin' Danny so long, also don't mention his hair." I whisper the last part, making her confused.

"You got it, boss. Are you leaving now?" I nod, placing all the newly clean glasses up and making sure everything is in check. "Yeah, I got some things I need to deal with, I gotta get to the garage, there's some orders that need to be settled."

"Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow then." I salute her and am quick to walk towards the door, before stopping. "Please make sure to get the reason his hair is pink!"

"I heard that you bitch!" I shake my head and leave, listening to the door slam behind me. I make my way down the busy street and find my car, where two teenage guys are leaning against it, taking photos.

I knew this happened to people, but never thought I'd have to see it. "Hey." I smile at them as I approach. "Nice car," I tell them, pointing at the chrome car. "Thanks, it took a lot to get it, but it drives well." The blonde one smirks at me.

"Well, I'm not sure how you would ever know that considering," I smile as I pull out the keys, dangling them in front of his face, making his smirk fall. I walk to the drivers side and swiftly get it before starting the engine.

I roll down the passenger side window where the two teens were standing in amazement. "If you're ever actually looking for one of these, look for my garage. You'll know it when you see it." I wink before driving off with a heavy foot and the simple shift of gear.

I wear a proud expression as I drive through the traffic, changing gear as I speed up or slow down every so often. I weave through several cars until I finally reach my destination.

I pull up to my spot right outside the open garage doors and get out. I walk around to the passenger door and take out the few duffel bags, slinging them over my shoulders and make it inside.

"Hey boss! We're about to set the table for dinner, but there's some people wanting to talk to you." Mark tells me. I hum in acknowledgment and throw the duffels onto the steel table next to the staircase and start heading up.

"Where the hell did you get all this money?" I hear Lauren ask once the bags are all open, the bricks of hundreds shown to everybody now surrounding. "Don't worry about it."

I walk into my office where Stephan is sat on the leather chair placed in the corner, holding the office phone up to his ear. "No sir- well, that's not gonna happen. Why? Because, we don't make deals with morons who have no sense of fair business. Okay, okay- no need to be a fucking dick to me. Fuck you for wasting my precious time." I look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Fucking assholes. They think they know how it all works." He mumbles. "Okay, well calm down. All that's gonna get you nowhere. Now, what's there for me to do?" I take the phone from his hand, shoving his feat which were resting on the small wooden side table.

"There's a few deliveries we still need to get dropped off, but the others are handling that. Uh, we still need some new parts, and I'm gonna give a little visit to an old partner we work with, they ripped us off. Anything else would be if anyone shows up to place an order for something." This makes me sigh.

"Okay, thank you. I'll see what I need to get, and make sure that Shawn actually gets his car done, that's an important sale." He nods and leaves. Things here have been pretty busy, but manageable.

I spend a few minutes looking over the list of material needed, but my time is cut short when there's a slight know on the door before it opens revealing Kristin , she's the youngest of the crew, still in highschool.

"Dinner is being put out, we're all getting set." I smile at her and shut the computer off. "Okay, I'll be down in just a moment." She nods before scurrying off. I sigh, knowing dinner will be chaos, just as it is everyday.

Again, unedited so whatever