just a normal day

marinette POV

"marinette wake up you're gonna be late on your first day of senior year" i woke to tikki and her sweet high pitched voice. "huh! TIKKI WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER OH NO. WHAT SHOULD I WEAR. MME. BUSTIER IS GONNA KILL ME " i was tense cause not only was i late but i also wanted to look nice in front of adrien the guy i'm in love with but to him im just a friend. so i threw on one of the outfit i designed. 

 i finished of with letting my hair down instead of my signature pigtails as i was almost late

 i finished of with letting my hair down instead of my signature pigtails as i was almost late. i ran to school well tried to the heels weren't helping but i made to the gate just as the warning bell rang meaning i still had 10 minutes till class officially started. i ran to alya. "hey gurl. woah slow down are you wearing your own designs for once in a million years. this is epic" "hey....als.... yea i didn't have.... time today to wear my outfit or do my hair so..." "it looks #amazeblogs" "have you been watching project mc2 again" "sorry it's a really good show" "ok. ok lets...." "lets what mari" "OHMYGOSHADRIENSHEREHOWDOILOOKDOILOOKGOODALYAHELPME!!!!" "im guessing adriens coming here isn't he?""yes he is!? now do i look good, presentable." "gurl you're wearing one of the best designers of course you look good" "wow. what designer is that"adrien suddenly cut in. i sent a glare towards alya and she replied with a smirk "there's this new and upcoming designer. she's literally the best" "wow alya who is she?" oh this oblivious oblivious boy "THE marinette dupain-cheng" "really!?!?! marinette did you make that " "um-i no! yes gahk. yea yea i did" he looked at me like he understood everything i said and he has since freshman year "thats wonderful mari!" i felt the blood rush up to my face and i was 1000% sure i looked like nath's hair right now. he called me mari.

-- time skip to after school cause lets be real school is boring-- 

i went home where i looked at maman and papa they  looked tense and scared. "mari, baby go upstairs and tomorrow we need to talk to you so come straight home ok" papa told me. i nodded yes in response i wonder what could happen. 

------------------------------------------------------------ 

so what do you guys think will happen. i mean its obvious cause the book is called "miraculous marriage" but still. anyways don't be too hard on me this is my first miraculous book  so im gently easing into it. 

anyways 

bye bye my petits chatons