20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls

Zacznij od początku

   "I'm sure you'll be brilliant Y/n." said Autumn as George gave her a look. Y/n smiled and went back to eating her breakfast but felt a knut in her stomach.

———

"Hope you know Slytherin's going to win Y/n." said Adrian from behind her. Y/n turned around to see the three slytherin's smiling at her.

"That's likely." said Y/n with a laugh. Fred and George turned around to see her making her way over to them.

"I won't be going easy on you." said Adrian with a smile as Emilia and Miles looked at each other and pulled Fred and George away.

"Good, because I won't either." said Y/n as Adrian pulled her into a kiss when there was a bright flash that made them pull apart. "Colin! Stop that!"

"No way! Once I develop it, i'll give it to you!" said Colin Creevey as he ran away causing Adrian to laugh. Y/n pulled out her wand and threw a spell at him causing him to fall but quickly get up and ran faster.

"Well... if Slytherin wins, will you become my girlfriend?" said Adrian as Y/n looked at him surprised. She quickly smiled as he held her face.

"What happens if Gryffindor wins?" said Y/n as Adrian smiled and placed a small kiss on her lips. He let her go and started walking towards the field with her.

"If Gryffindor wins you dont have to be my girlfriend.... yet." said Adrian as Y/n laughed. She took out her hand and he grabbed it. "Deal?"

"Deal. Now get ready to lose." said Y/n as she walked off to the Gryffindor changing tent. Adrian smiled and walked in to the tent to hear Emilia yelling.

"NO, THATS HOW WE'RE GOING TO LOSE!"
"NO ITS NOT E!"
"MARCUS I SWEAR DO NOT AND YOU THREE BETTER NOT EITHER."
"THEY WONT KNOW!"
"YOURE GOING TO CAUSE SO MANY PLENTY'S YOURE GOING TO GIVE THEM POINTS."
"MILES TELL YOUR FRIEND SOMETHING."
"I am not telling her anything she's going to yell at me!"
"Do what you guys want! If you lose you can't say it was because of me, I told you not too."

"We can't lose." said Adrian coming in to see Emilia standing in front of Marcus, Graham and Bole. Emilia quickly turned to Adrian who started putting on his gear.

"Well obviously Ade. What do you think i'm telling your teammates." said Emilia as Miles chuckled. Graham rolled his eyes as Marcus sighed.

"Well no, I asked Y/n if Slytherin wins if she'll be my girlfriend." said Adrian quickly as Emilia and Miles both turned to look at each other.

"That's a pretty lame way of asking someone out." said Emilia as Adrian glared at her. Miles patted Adrian on the back causing Graham to let out a smirk. "Anyways, don't play dirty boys. You know it's only going to be bad."

   "Come off it Emilia, we won't." said Marcus smirking at Bole as Emilia rolled her eyes. She heard the bell whistle and made her way to the stands. Sitting with Gianna, Cane and the rest of their friends.

  "And here comes Gryffindor! Potter, Bell, L/n, Johnson, Weasley, Weasley and their Captain Wood, widely acknowledged as the best team Hogwarts had seen in a few good years" Lee announced but was drowned out from the boo's on the Slytherin side. "And here Slytherins team ! Lead by captain Flint, Montague, Pucey, Derrek, Bole, Malfoy and Keeper Bletchley, seems to be going for size rather than skill." Adrian gave Y/n a wink as she smirked.

"Captions!" said Madam Hooch as she signaled. "Mount your brooms!! Three ... Two .. One.." She blow her whistle as the players flew up.

"And Gryffindors in possession! Y/n L/n of Gryffindor with the Quaffle, heading straight to the slytherin goalpost looking good Y/n! Argh no- quaffle intercepted by Montague, Montague from Slytherin tearing up the pitch- WHAM!- Nice bludger work there by George Weasley, Montague drops the Quaffle, it's caught by Angelina Johnson, Gryffindor back in possession Come on Angelina- nice side swerve around Montague! Duck Angelina that's a bludger! SHE SCORES !! TEN- ZERO TO GRYFFINDOR"