05 | Jennie?

***

***

3rd person

"Jungkook! Slow down!"

Loud squeaks of shoes, multiple footsteps and voices can be heard echoing across the hallway of the hospital as seven men were running. Or better yet, being dragged by their youngest.

"Come one guys!" Jungkook exclaimed at his friends who had an iron grip on his friends as he dragged them through the hallway.

"Jungkook, we know you want to see your girlfriend badly, but you need to slow down!" Seokjin yelled at his friend. "We might hit some people!"

Finally, the younger stopped, which made his six friends sigh in relief.

The youngest looked back at his friends who were panting heavily, leaning against the wall for support, or already seated down on the cold marble floors.

He huffed and crossed his arms, "You guys gave such weak staminas! I can't believe we're a group of gangsters and you guys can't even run from the parking lot without losing your breath."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "We're not fast runners like you are, Jungkook."

"Probably because you're just short," Taehyung mumbled which made the others chuckle and Jimin sent him a glare.

"Plus," Hoseok added, still trying to catch his breath while leaning on a wall. "We get that you're excited to see Lisa but you need to calm down from time to time. The girl's not going anywhere!"

"But I haven't seen her in a long time!" Jungkook argued with his friends.

Namjoon sighed, "You literally saw her the day before and let's not forget, you guys would facetime each other every single day!"

"Still!" The younger whined.

"Alright!" Jin exclaimed, warning everyone's attention in the hallway.

With the amount of times these seven men keep visiting the hospital, it has become their second home and most people that work there or are patients are used to them bickering and running around.

Most people know them already because of their families.

"Let's all go now, the girls are probably waiting."

While the other finally stood up from the floor and groaned because of body pain, Seokjin looked around to see that one of his friends was missing.

"Where's Yoongi?" He asked the others.

Jimin shrugged, "He probably lost his way around the hospital."

"Yoongi hyung would never get lost here out of all places!" Taehyung argued. "He's technically memorized every nook and cranny of this place like the back of his hand!"

While the others were arguing again, Namjoon looked around and his gaze softened when he finally found his hyung.

Yoongi had rolled his eyes and walked away from his friends because he knew that it would take them another five minutes before they could get to their destination.