1x01: The Mortal Cup

Now in clean and fresh clothes, Melanie Lightwood (née Branwell) laid in her king sized bed in the New York Institute, still unconscious

As soon as Alec saw her outside, unconscious and covered in blood, he wanted to take her to the infirmary, but everyone else agreed that she would be more comfortable in her own bed when she woke up after not being there for months. Even though the other Shadowhunters saw the moving of her chest, which told them that she was still alive, her pale skin made them worry from the loss of the blood.

Alec had changed her into more comfortable clothing and not the ripped outfit that she had stained with her blood, before he sandwiched her between the bed sheets. He had dressed her in a spaghetti strapped top with a pair of his boxers and some fluffy socks so that she wasn't too hot and not too cold.

All of the group of Shadowhunters had each planned to ignore the mission that they had been assigned to them. However, from the really passive-aggressive fire message that the Lightwood parents sent, Scott and Izzy had to drag the eldest brother away from his wife.

Annoyed, Alec assigned someone that he trusted to wait outside of the room, just in case she woke up whilst he was gone. 

*Time Skip*

Inside of Izzy's room, Izzy was looking at wigs as she was dressed in a short white skirt with matching crop top, and some beige ankle boots. Her runes were completely on show and in her hands were two wigs, one was a short, platinum blonde and the other a green coloured one. 

Outside of the room, Alec tapped his foot impatiently, knocking on the closed door to his sister's room. All he wanted to do was to stay with his wife, who he had just found, but instead he had to leave on a mission he didn't need to go on.

"Isabelle, let's go." He announced.

Deciding quickly, Izzy threw away a green wig onto her bed and took the platinum one with her as she opened the door.

"Hey, there, big bro." She smiled.

The younger female Lightwood began to walk down the hallway with her brother, following closely behind her. On their way down the corridor, they bumped into Scott, the second eldest Lightwood sibling. 

Alec rolled his eyes before he looked at the wig in his sister's hand and the very short white two-pieced outfit she had on. "Really?"

"What can I say? Demons dig blondes." 

"Of course they do, but that's white." Alec scoffed, pointing to the wig in his sister's hand before strapping his fingerless gloves onto his hands.

"Platinum." Scott and Izzy said, at the exact same time with each other. 

Alec looked at his brother completely confused. He didn't know that Scott knew the actual colour of the white wig.

"And they don't exactly like Shakespeare, okay, Alec?" Izzy continued.