rossi's neighbour || aaron hotchner

Start from the beginning

Rossi's voice soon snapped you ought of your thoughts, and tore your eyes away from the man.

''She's my neighbour.'' Rossi shrugged.

''She's here every night, constantly stealing my best wine and ridiculing my cooking.'' Rossi added, a laugh escaping the both of you.

''I know you'll of guessed by now this is my team, Derek of course, Penelope Garcia, Jennifer Jareau, Emily Prentiss, Spencer Reid and Aaron Hotchner.'' He pointed to each and every one of them, making sure you could put a face to the names you had heard from his stories. It also made you realise the hottie from earlier was Hotch, now that did surprise you. Who knew the FBI hired such hot unit chief's?

''And team, this is (y/f/n) (y/l/n). She moved back to Virginia a few months ago after leaving Interpol, she's now having some time off before she joins either the Bureau or the CIA.'' Rossi added proudly of you, making you show a small smile into your glass of wine.

''Impressive.'' You heard hotch mumble.

''Especially for a 24 year old.'' Rossi nodded, making you roll your eyes at the statement.

''You really make me sound better than I am!'' You laughed to Rossi.

''We both know I'm actually humbling you right now,  there's a lot more I could say.'' Rossi retorted, making you snicker before you realised you were practically half naked.

''Although it's great to meet you all, I'm currently feeling a lot less dressed than the rest of you. I should probably go.'' You laughed.

''Id love you to stay! We are outnumbered by the boys if you don't!'' Garcia asked, the other girls nodded beside her.

''I'd love her to stay too.'' Derek wiggled his brows, making Spencer face palm and hotch roll his eyes.

''You've got plenty of clothes upstairs that you've left lying around, seeing that your here everyday of my life.'' Rossi rolled his eyes playfully.

''Well I'd never say no to great company, great wine and great food!'' You grinned; making the others cheer slightly. You'd guessed they were slightly tipsy.

**

You had now been at Rossi's with his team for the past two hours, you'd slipped into your boots, your Gucci tights, one of Rossi's shirts that made an shirt dress look, and a oversized sweater vest. You were a bottle of wine deep along with the rest.

''Your way too pretty to be single, I'm in love with you myself.'' Garcia slurred, making you give a hearty laugh.

''Your just as pretty pen.'' You playfully nudged her back, and threw her an air kiss.

''When you walked in I was like no... this can't be Mrs Rossi number four. Your way too hot.'' Derek laughed, taking a swig of his beer.

''I agree.'' Spencer slurred, at this point the poor genius had totally gone. You quickly loved Spencer and his fact spouting, it had made your evening that more enjoyable. He was a young nerd, just like yourself at heart.

''Did Spencer really just admit that?'' Emily laughed loudly, patting her hand on your thigh lightly with laughter.

''If it's any constellation, I think your all pretty hot too. Even you Ross.'' You threw him a shit eating grin, and the team erupted into giggles.

''Even hotch?'' JJ blurted out, obviously regretting it soon as it left her lips. Which made you nearly piss yourself at the look on her face.

You had been practically eye-fucking him all evening, of course when then others weren't looking. He with without a doubt the best looking, and you and him had some serious sexual tension between you. He'd now give you too many glances, and had brushed past you 'innocently' too many times.