5

Video Title:
【原神 / Genshin Impact MMD】p.h【アルベド】(YouTube) しのぶ:shinobu_21 
(Twitter) shinobu_21

If you like the video then please go check the creator's work!

Y/N's POV

Albedo and I reach Mondstadt, the night had dawned on us a while ago. I stretch my arms into the air. "That was a good day, thanks for commissioning me," I yawn sleepily.

"It was my honor for you to accept my request in research, so thank you," he pulls a wallet out of a pocket, handing me mora. "Here's sufficient compensation for today, I look forward to working with you. I will be waiting for you at the adventurer's guild reception tomorrow."

I smile and take his offer. "Thank you again, Albedo. See you tomorrow, sleep well, and good night!" I wave goodbye with the happiest smile that I could muster there and then.

"Well then, goodbye," he smiles back and walks away.

I watch him walk away for a few moments before making my way to the blacksmith. Carefully counting my payment, it seems that I finally have enough mora. For a while, I've been saving up my money from commissions to get this very item.

"Hey, Wagner! I finally got your last payment," I call out to him while he seems to be closing up his shop. He faces me, "Good to hear, I finished it just a while ago." I hand it to him and he counts it, making sure that everything is there.

"Alright, here you go. Never expected you to actually go through with it," Wagner gives it to me at long last. It's finally within my grasps, I am another step into proper integration into Teyvat.

Albedo's POV

I open the door and walk into the acting grandmaster's office. "Good evening, Acting Grandmaster Jean," I close the door behind me.

"Good evening, Chief Albedo. Thank you for coming to finally pick up Klee, she's locked herself again in there since you left," Jean's table is once more swarmed in papers. Poor Jean, it must be difficult to deal with all the mundane affairs of the citizens and the important ones.

"Thank you letting me know. Please make sure to go home soon, it's nearly midnight," I remind her as I close the curtains for extra measures.

She nods. "Yes, I will soon. Good night to both you and Klee," her pen in hand finally stops moving.

"Good night to you as well," I leave to listen in on Klee's spoken thoughts.

"Ohhhhh... Klee can't go outside, I've been a bad person! I almost hurt someone, I need to reflect more! If I don't reflect more then I might..I might hurt Albedo or Master Jean or Kaeya or Amber or Lisa or Bennett or Diona-," I believe that I have a good enough idea on the situation, I should take her home now. I immediately knock on the door, "Klee, it's me, Albedo. It's time to go home now."

"Albedo—! Wait a minute, Klee's been a bad girl! Klee can't go or...or she might hurt people again!" She cries out.

"Accidents happen all the time, Klee. You fear hurting your friends, don't you? If anything, you're a really good person because you're worried about them," I crouch down, facing the door, and hold out my arms.

Slowly, she opens up the door and peeks at me. "R-really...?"

"Yes, really. If you come home now with me, I'll cook a bass for dinner tomorrow," I smile at her.

"Yaaaaay! You're the best, Albedo!" She runs over to me and leaps into my arms as I return the hug.

"Thanks, Klee, but I think that you're amazing too," I admit. She giggles and smiles while I stand back up, holding onto her hand. At times, it can be a struggle to take care of Klee due to the explosive damage she can create, but all I can do is remind myself that Alice was far worse. If we can help teach Klee the social norms and morals then perhaps she will become less destructive.

Klee goes on to tell me all the intricacies, bores, and excitement of her day. I listen carefully to determine if there's anything I should keep in mind for future reference, but it seems that today is another worry-free day for now at least. We arrive home and I open up the door to let her in first.

"Yaaay, home sweet home! Albedo, you should go shower because you always have a reaaaally long day at work!" She shouts as she sits on the ground to pull her boots off.

I kneel down and help her. "You need to sleep early though, Klee. We've talked about this before, remember?" I remove her boots one by one before placing them near the front door.

"Aw...okay...I'll go shower now, I won't take too long!" She quickly perks up, running to her bedroom. As fast as she went in, she also dashed right back out and into the bathroom. Removing my own boots and placing them beside Klee's, I grab a broom and dust pan before swiftly sweeping every single crevice. The shower water becomes audible. I would ask Klee to help with the chores, but I'm afraid that she might get bored and try to create a—"cleaning" bomb. She gets easily bored, which is why she constantly goes out and adventures despite her young age. This house is usually not occupied as a result since Alice is away, Klee frequents the forests of Mondstadt, and much of my time is spent in my workshop.

How exactly did Y/N "reincarnate" into this world? I have some educational guesses of otherworldly life, but plenty more questions. They mentioned "Einstein", I'm guessing they're Y/N's world equivalent of "genius" like my supposed reputation. They also described a "microscope" and "bacteria", which is some sort of mechanism that sees tiny particles that the human eye can't naturally observe. This "bacteria" enters the human body, which leads me to believe that it's some form of life. If my guess is correct then it likely enters the body to feed off the nutrients of people in order to survive meaning it cannot live on outside some host. Perhaps if Y/N remembers what this mechanism looks like, I could try to recreate this "microscope". It could lead to the expansion of my understanding of this world. Then again, these concepts are all from another world, but different worlds may share some similarities here and there.

"I'm done!" She shouts while pushing open the door.

I snap back to reality and discard the dust the broom has collected. "Great, let's get you into bed now," I put the cleaning supplies away while she hurries into her room.

"Jumpy jump whooo!" I hear as she leaps into her bed, getting under the covers. Following into the room, I gently tuck her in. "It's very late already. I'll read you a bedtime story tomorrow, how about it?"

"Aw, alright Albedo," she gets out before perking back up with her usual smile. "Make sure to read me our favorite story! Good night and sleep well, big brother!"

I lightly pat her head and head towards the door. "Good night, Klee," I tell her as the door closes behind me.