You are such an idiot Harry Potter!

<Harry's sight>

A girl came in. "What do you want?", I asked her. "Hi, I'm the adoptive niece of Magda.", She said. "Aha, what do you want from me?" I asked again. "Well, I'm Orélie- ", I interrupted her and half yelled at her," What do you want from me? "" I just wanted to say hello! ", she said, slightly annoyed." Aha ... yes of course ... "I replied skeptically. "What's your problem anyway?", she asked me. "Oh, you Muggles are all the same!" I shouted and stormed out of the room.

<Oreo view>

Muggle! Tell me what this idiot is thinking of! Just because he is Harry Potter he doesn't have to act like the Minister of Magic personally! Conceited idiot! I went downstairs and sat at the table. "Oh Orélie, there you are! We still have to agree with whom you will stay overnight.", Said Aunt Petunia, "Either with Magda, with Dudley or with Harry." So definitely not with Aunt Magda, she snores that the ceiling shakes. I looked at Dudley, who was grinning at me with a big, double-chin grin. In any case, not with him either. If he falls out of bed that night, I'll end up as flat as a flounder! And on my tombstone it would read: Here lies the flounder Oreo, died by a Dudley who fell on it. Or he would just eat me up, I would trust him! So then there is probably only ... "There is no way she sleeps with me!" Harry clarified at that moment. It was clear, that's Mister Dickkopf! "Yes, if she wants you to be so kind.", Vernon spoke up. "No, she won't!" Said Harry, glaring at me and Aunt M. Suddenly Aunt M. began to float until she was hanging from the ceiling. Then she flew towards the garden. Harry grinned. All the color drained from my face, because when it floats away in the garden, then it's away from the window or in this case away from the ceiling. I quickly pulled out my wand and brought it back to the floor. (In this story, doing magic outside of Hogwarts is allowed. Otherwise it doesn't make sense + fun.;)) Then I turned to Harry. "Tell me, what do you think of performing yourself in such a way that I could understand that upstairs, but that was just shit from you! You are such an idiot, Harry Potter!", I spat the last words straight out. Then I disappeared upstairs to my and Harry's room. Harry had apparently been too perplexed to be able to defend himself. I sat down on my bed. A short time later there was a knock: "Yes?" Aunt Petunia came in: "Do you like some tea, Orélie?" I sighed, "Yes, please." Then I followed Aunt Petunia. We met Harry in the corridor, but didn't even look at him.