chapter 2

Suddenly Avu threw the ball on Sid and said sorry baby not in mode to play as she smirked while Sids eyes widen seeing Avu so bold. Avu said I am going Reem, you later and left.

Ohh the game of THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM is a reversed on himself mocked jai making Jannat angry as all this year she was the only girl near Sid.

AT AVUS HOUSE

you should be careful in roads. You are my life what will happen to me if something happens to you Avus mom scolded her.

you know you are my life if something happens to you then that with happen to me. You should be careful Avus mom said her.

ok mom, btw this Sunday and Saturday I have asked the shop manager for two shifts. By the time I am coming back its going to be 10pm said Avu. Avu, I can still do it, its ok you dont have to work so hard said Sonia Mom I dont want you to work so hard and another thing I also want to earn money too, if I am able to save a lot money right now then our dream of having a farm will become real soon Avu said and Sonia nodded.

Dad is probably giving us moral support from heaven. Isnt that right, mom? said Avu I am sorry avu for keeping you away from your dad thought Sonia suddenly sonias legs starts paining.

IN SIDDS MANSION

Sid took a bit of his food and split it out and said how did u make this food, its so delicious in a sarcastic tone.

Ill go ask the shop from which I bought this said the maid. why did not you made it in house said Sid.

who will make it all the chiefs resigned because they cant stand you. Harsh, Raghav whatever they made you did not like it. Who will tolerate you the maid was about to say something but was cut by Sid stop it and left from there.

IN AVUS HOUSE

Mom we can eat now, I am hungry lets eat now shouted Avu from the other side not noticing Sonia wincing in pain suddenly she heard a thud sound she quickly ran towards her mother and find her collapsed in floor. She quickly took she mother to hospital.

IN SIDDS MANSION

Sid takes Avus handkerchief in his hand and memories of their meeting are flashing a smile crept on his face. Suddenly his father Sandeep came in and said from tomorrow onwards you will go as an intern in our company no I will not I am lazy said Sid.

what are you saying this company is going to be yours after few years and look at you are not even completing your internship said Sandeep why do I need to do internship I already have so much money to led a luxurious life said Sid I want you to earn money by your own not feed on my money said Sandeep I am sorry Sid I am saying harsh words so that you improve yourself and stop being so rude to others thought Sandeep. dad do you even care for me and about earning money, I am the famous actor Siddharth nigam I can earn money easily, dont you think so? Sid said with a smirk

Sid I already told you that you have to manage the company so you in to learn things or else after my dead the company will demise said Sandeep before he could reply Sandeeps secretory came in the room and said some thing in Sandeeps hear which made shock. He quickly asked the driver to go to the city hospital. Only his secretaries word is flashing

Sir Sonia mam is admitted in hospital she is going to die soon but her daughter does not know anything about it and I also found out that Avneet Sonia mams daughter is yours

why Sonia why did you hide my daughter from me all this years , how am I going to face her and how am I going to face you after what all happened with us or else we could have a sweet family together and would have being happy.

SIDS POV

I dont what happened to dad but after listening to his secretory he left where did he left, I need to find out I need to follow him. I quickly took the keys of my bike and decided to follow him but already went far away so I decided to follow his secretory and saw he went in the city hospital. I went in to search for dad but suddenly jai called me and ask me join in club with our group so I decided to leave the hospital and them in club.

SID POV END

Sandeep went in hospital and found avneet sobbing quietly sitting beside fainted Sonia.

He went and asked to avneet Are you fine? dont worry your mother will be fine

Avneet was scared so she just nodded and asked who are you uncle and how do you know my mother? Do you know my father? Are you his friend?

Avu beta I know you will be angry after knowing this but I am your before he could complete Sonia wakes up and said avu he is you dads best friend

Sandeep was deeply hurt that he can not even call his daughter as his.

suddenly avu said "my dad must be handsome , I can by how much my mom loves him till now after his dead and you know she even becomes emotional when I talk about him" after listening to this Sandeep felt a pang in his heart. while avu continues " you were his best friend right tell me how he was "

Sonia cut her of by saying " avu beta please bring cold coffee for your uncle " avu nodded and went to buy the coffee.

"Sonia why did not you say me you were pregnant that time" Sandeep asked

"I did not wanted to break your marriage with vibha" said Sonia

"I don't have much time to live so I want to spent my last time with avu can you please go"

suddenly avu came in and said "Mom you lied to me" while crying

' did she listen to our conversation' thought Sonia and Sandeep

WHY DID AVU SAID THAT?????

WHAT DID SHE LISTEN????

DID SHE LISTEN TO THEIR CONVERSATION???

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER