Back Where I Belong x (Niam)

Author: HastingsGirl93

Description: Niam Fanfiction (Maybe abit of Larry :) ) A.U Warnings: Maybe Mature In Later Chapters. PROLOGUE Naill found himself wandering down the all to familiar hall of Cowell Boarding School. Picturing himself and his four bestfriend's Harry, Louis, Zayn and his very bestfriend Liam walking down the same hall laughing and joking with one another, Playing pranks and pushing each other but that was 2 Years ago now and alot had happened since then. You see Niall's dad got a transfere back to work in Ireland and so the whole family moved back there taking Niall with them to study at a normal public school. Naiall was heart broken leaving his friends but he didn't have a choice in the matter so after a week from when he was told they were leaving Niall said good bye to his friends, shed loads of tears and never forgot the place that he only ever truly felt at home, But now his back!

My Comment: I honestly love it. it's really good and I thought the love and trust between them was amazing read it you won't regret it. it was one of those books that even live finds a way through.

Anyway

love you

stay awesome

CARROTS FOR LIFE

XOXO