Shadow Bonnie x Shadow Freddy x Night Guard

Hello everyone! Bon here, and i will be the author for this story. This lovely story is one with Shadow Bonnie, Shadow Freddy, and the night guard. The original was MxMxM so i'll be keeping it this way. The original story (https://www.wattpad.com/amp/181981341) was a favorite for my Friend Tim, though going back we found a few things to tweek. And the story is sadly short, so I'll be extending it.

Let's start, shall we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night guard gasped, looking at the screen. He lost track of Freddy.

"Ohhhhh no.. oh no no no.." He mumbled, his hands shaking. He sighed trying to keep calm, until he heard a shriek, and screamed, ducking and smacking the mangled fox swooping at him with the tablet. Then darting for his life, the only animatronic he ran into while running was balloon boy, who was punted across the room in fear and screamed "hellooooooooooooooo" as he flew through the room.

The night guard darted into the parts and service room, slamming the door shut, locking it, and cramming a chair against the doorknob hoping it would keep out the killer robots. He turned around and looked at the bots left to rust on the floor, and all he could do was sigh.

"I guess being mangled like this is better then killing every night..." He said, gently poking Freddy's leg.

"I-i-itssss not a-all tha-that eas-sy.." The Freddy animatronic struggled to speak. The guard yelped and jumped back, his foot bumping against the old rusting Bonnie.

"Y-You s-sa-said it Fr-r-r-reddy." Bonnie spoke, his voice a bit higher than Freddy's, and it was rather surprising that he could speak, even without a face.

"Wh-What do y-you mean?" The guard asked, still scared but hey, might as well get some answers before they die.

"W-w-wel-wll, we're r-restles-ss sou-uls, O-Ou-our e-emo-otions c-can only b-build up." Freddy said, struggling to speak with such a rusted voice box.

"Wh-What Fr-Fred-ddy is s-sa-sayi-ing is we-e're pent u-u-up." Bonnie said bluntly before making a noise sounding like a sigh. "Sc-Scre-ew th-this ru-ust buck-ket!" He grumbled angrily, the robot's eyes losing the slight shine in them, a wispy black shadow poked halfway from the rust bucket of Bonnie's body, for a shadow he was.. surprisingly handsome. The black whispy bunny was looking honestly kinda fit, having some decent pecs and a flat stomach, and those eyes. Those bright glowing white eyes, one of them slightly covered by a tuft of fur fluff from his head. "Ah, Much better." Bonnie said, now as a shadow his voice was a bit different, sounding more relaxed and less stressed. Freddy sighed and did the same, his body being a more purple-ish black color, and his bright white eyes were just as bright as Bonnie's eyes. he had a flat stomach as well, and pecs that look like they would have been a wonderful pillow to snuggle up with, and a slight floof on his head that wasn't as long as Bonnie's.

"Yeah, I have to agree, trying to speak with a voice box that rusted is extremely hard.." Freddy said, his voice a bit deeper then how it sounded with the voice box. The night guard was just kinda standing there looking from Freddy to Bonnie to Freddy to Bonnie, his cheeks a bit red as he didn't expect two hot hunkies to be hiding in those robotic tin cans. Freddy and Bonnie both noticed this and chuckled a bit. "Well, as I was saying," Freddy said with a slight bit of a seductive coo in his voice. "Since we have been stuck here, forever now, a lot of emotions have built up. A specific one you cat actually help us with~" Freddy said, leaning a bit to get a look at the night guard, and his ass.

"W-Wait.. aren't you two kids?.." The night guard asked, very confused and worried.

"Nah," Bonnie said looking up at the guard. "We died as kids but our spirits aged, and our physical spirits did too as a show of it. we're like.. twenty." Bonnie said, causing Freddy to facepalm.