Eat

I scream a moan as I reach my climax. "shut up" he says swiftly as he starts to reach it too. God I hate him. We cum, it's good and then he leaves and then I'm alone, in the cold, in the astronomy tower, naked, left to walk back to my dorm at 2 am. I hate Draco Lucius Malfoy.

"I love you" I whisper when I can no longer hear his footsteps. I hate him so much.

A smile creeps across my face as I hear the delicate laughter of Hermione Granger. She is perfect in every way and looking at her makes me scream inside but every night I pray that she will never leave my side.

I walk up to where she is sitting and I look at the food she chose. There was 5 carrots and a tablespoon of hummus, I wanted to crumble. "eating light today I see" I say. "Umm yeah I guess" she responds. Oh my god she seems mad, I shouldn't have said that, what am I thinking. I walk back to the slytherin table and when I hear the kind voice of Blaise say "Penelope can I get you something to eat? You haven't eaten since yesterday's breakfast" You immediately gag at the thought of food and shake your head. You made a deal, you can't eat for 3 days because you gained a pound. God Penelope you're so stupid. "Does the mudblood not wanna eat? I did see you gain a few pounds" You hear a snarky voice shout from the end of the table. Loud enough for the whole hall to hear. 

Hermione gets up as soon as she heard and walks over to Malfoy and smacks him across the face. Hermione will never know what she does to me. I wish I were Hermione Granger, but I'm not and I will never forgive myself for that.

I finally am dismissed from my final class and I go to the gym. The gym helps distract me from the hunger eating me from the inside out. 

Once I am done i check the clock, 5:30 pm. I won't even bother attending dinner, there's no point. I finish all my homework which takes about 3 hours. 8:30, I better get ready for my meeting with Draco tonight. I am cleaning up my school stuff when I hear a knock on the door, I figure it's 'Mione asking about dinner until I realise it wasn't a knock, it was a bang and a second later I see a tall blonde man with piercing grey eyes walk into my dorm. 

"Why the fuck aren't you eating Mudblood" The voice I know too well says. "Excuse me?" I say in pure shock. "You heard me" "I- I don't know what your talking about." I say trying to avoid the question. "You haven't eaten since yesterday-" why does he know that "-and I can see your bones when we fuck. Now stop playing dumb and tell me what's going on." 

I'm shocked. 

"Since when do you care about me eating?" I say trying to not let him see my weak side.

"Because I can't have my fuck buddy get skinny, it just wouldn't be the same." 

That hurt. But I swear once he said it he had a tinge of guilt on his face. Surely not.

"Get the fuck out of my face"

"Wait Penelope I didn't mean it'" he says trying to redeem himself.

"Yes you did now leave."

"Fuck you mudblood."

Why the fuck is he the one mad? He's the one who came and told me to start eating to make our sex better.

He looks back at me with concern as he slams the door shut. What is going on in that brain of your Draco Malfoy? Is this how you show emotion?