19- Detention with Snape

Start from the beginning

"Once you get out of detention come straight to the field Y/n." said Oliver as Y/n nodded. She had forgotten that they went against Slytherin so that meant she was going to go against Adrian. "If I think you're not ready, I'm putting in Katie."

"I'll be ready Oliver, come off it." said Y/n rolling her eyes and putting the letters and stickers in the pocket of her robes.

———

"Oh fuck." said Emilia as a owl dropped down a letter in front of her. Adrian and Miles both looked at it and looked back at Emilia who slowly grabbed it. Miles moved closer to look at the letter that was all in Spanish.

"It's in Spanish, they're mad." said Miles as Adrian's eyes widen. Emilia glared at Miles and started reading the parchment.

"Querida Emilia,
Por qué me envió la escuela una carta, que te peleaste? Tu padre y yo estamos decepcionados, te enseñamos mejor. No sigas a Nick con la violencia, escríbeme cuando puedas para contarme lo que pasó. Hemos estado ocupados trabajando, empezaré a escribir de nuevo pronto. Te extrañamos, Los mejores deseos, Ma.

P.s Dile a mis niños que los extraño y que se porten bien."

(Translated - Dear Emilia, Why did the school send me a letter saying you got into a fight? Your father and I are disappointed, we taught you better. Don't follow in Nicks footsteps with the violence, write to me when you can so you can tell me what happened. We've been busy working, i'll start writing again soon. Best wishes Mom. Tell my boys that I miss them and too behave.)

"Works more important then their child right." said Emilia as Adrian gave her a look. He took the letter and tried to read it as Miles squeezed her hand under the table.

"Look it says she's going to try writing again soon E." said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes, Adrian wasn't the best at Spanish but he understood some things from hanging out with Emilia and her parents when they were around. "She also said she misses us Miles!"

"Oh how I love Diego and Ariella Morales." said Miles laughing as Emilia snatched the paper from Miles and started to crumble it.

"They aren't even going to be home and I can't go see Nick or Hayden this summer. I'm going to be stuck home with the house elves!" said Emilia placing her head on the table as Adrian and Miles looked at each other. Gianna came down from the table to hand Adrian a letter.

"Here, it's from Mum." said Gianna as Adrian grabbed the letter and opened it, looking at his friends nervously.

"Dear Adrian,
Mr. and Mrs. Avery just wrote to me saying that Emilia and Hazel got into a fight. What happened ? When did the two of you break up? Is my Emilia ok? Is Miles ok? Did you get hurt? They also told me you had a new girlfriend who also was involved in the fight? When can I meet her? Are you ever going to bring her home? Is she friends with Miles and Emilia? Has Emilia or Miles found a partner? Oh I'm going to write to the Morales' right now, telling them all that I know. Write back soon, tell Gianna to behave, she said she's been getting really close to the Malfoy boy. Watch over your sister, she also told me about that your "girlfriends" name was Y/n that's a nice name. Is she pretty? Does she have a better personality then Hazel? Is she a pureblood? Halfblood is fine too.. What house is she in? Oh well I'm running out of space, behave tell Emilia and Miles hello for me.
Love Mum."

"What the hell did I just read." said Adrian as Emilia grabbed the paper and her and Miles started reading it. They both looked at each other and held in their laughs as Adrian looked back at Y/n who was talking with Fred and George.