"If you want someone to do the things you want correctly. Why don't you just ask your 'boyfriend' that you always annoy me about every fucking day. I bet his name is Jodi. Tell Jodi to come to the apartment and do the things I do for you. In fact, he can have you for all I care. I don't even think that you even have my goddamn baby anymore. Who knows what the shit you do when you went to university."

Enough was enough.

I couldn't take this anymore. 1 month is the best I could do.

I snapped right back at her.

"How absolutely dare you assume that I'm not carrying 'our' child right now. Do you honestly think I would actually cheat on you with some guy I don't even know or is even real? I'm experiencing this hell for 9 months. 9 months. I'm going to bed. Go sleep on the floor or outside."

I never know what pregnancy is like but I'm most confident that it isn't as worse as being in a war zone. I'm not gonna take her words to heart because she isn't the Yukino I used to know.

I sat back on the couch and put my hands on my head.

"It'll be all over when you come out of her. Once you are introduced into this world, she'll return back to her normal self."

...

A couple of weeks later..

She went through my phone out of 'curiosity' as her reason. I think she just wanted to find something to argue about.

"Who are these people with American names? Are they girls?"

"They are my friends from my battalion."

They were.

I have friends but I'm in the condition where I cannot talk to them right now because I have to deal with my crazy wife.

"As if you have any friends. Should I call them right now to see if you're not lying about them not being other women you're having an affair with?"

"They're not women. And please do not call them. It's probably the middle of the night for them since they are thousand of miles away from us. And I don't want them to hear our loud voices arguing with each other."

And then that was her moment where she could fine a topic to argue about.

"You're saying that my voice is loud? I think you're just trying to hide the fact that you're having an affair."

"For the last time, I'm not having an affair with anyone. Why would I betray people who I trust, and people who trust me? Don't you remember that I cannot absolutely forgive betrayal? People who betray others are the worst scum in human history."

And the fact she's still annoying me with that boyfriend of hers is mentally making me insane. Could you imagine your wife, the person you love the most, having an affair with a man who had done nothing, went through nothing like you did?

I'm confident enough to say I might kill myself if I found out Yukino had an affair. All my reason to live would be thrown into the trash.

"I don't believe it! Call your 'male friends' right now! I wanna know the truth."

I snatched the phone away from her hands before she could call them.

"Give me it!"

She was acting like my mother now when I was a little kid. More like she was acting like a 6 year old Komachi.

I was naturally taller and more stronger than her so there was 0 possibility of her getting my phone.

That was when she decided to use a large spoon to try to hit me with it so I could be forced to give her back the phone.