9~~~Walburga Returns

Comenzar desde el principio

Euphemia turned around as the bell on the door jingled and she watched the 3 boys sneak out the door with large ice creams in hand.

"What did I tell you!" Euphemia yelled as she turned and chased after them.

Ophelia laughed but it soon turned into a shriek as she was engulfed in a hug from behind.

"Lia!" Lily shouted in her ear as she squeezed her tighter.

Ophelia laughed and rolled her eyes. "I saw you just a week ago!"

"Still! Is it wrong to miss my best friend?"

"Hey! We're your best friends too!!" Marlene and Alice shouted as they ate a bite of each ice cream behind the counter. Or as they called it "made sure all the ice cream wasn't poison."

Lily rolled her eyes as she zipped up her jacket and put on her hat. Marlene, Ophelia, and Alice did the same and they decided on going to the candy shop down the street.

"You know what a great idea is?!" Ophelia voiced as the four friends walked arm in arm down the street.

"What?" Alice asked.

"You guys should come over for New Years! We are having a big party this year, some of my old Beauxbatons friends are coming and you guys can meet! The party is in a week!"

"Yes!" Marlene grinned. "Will there be butterbeer—more importantly—firewhisky!?"

Lily kicked Marlene softly in the shin.

"Your 16 Marly!" Lily berated.

"Yeah, but I'm 17 next August."

"Yeah, August of next year!"

"Cmon Lils, lighten up." Marlene said.

"Oh yeah McKinnon. I'm just trying to-"

"Both of you stop! It's Christmas for Godrics sake!" Alice said cheerfully.

"Bah humbug." Lily and Marlene mumbled as they walked into the candy shop.

James and Sirius stood in the corner of the shop playing with a candy that made them sound like different things. When the girls walked in they were met with the sound of James blowing steam out of his ears and sounding like a train.

Sirius laughed as he ate one that made him sound like a lion.

Lily groaned as James spotted her with a grin on his face.

"Evans hello! I-I have a Christmas gift for you let me find it." James said rummaging in his pockets that had an Undetectable Extension Charm on them.

"Here!" James said holding out a square shaped box wrapped with wrapping paper that had little deer scattered around it.

"Uh. . ." Lily said hesitantly.

"Just take it, Lils." Ophelia whispered in her ear.

Lily sighed and she took the box from James hands gently.

James gave her a kind smile and looked like he had just been told Lily said yes to going out with him.

"I hope you like it." James said as he walked away with Sirius.

Lily gave him a kind smile as she set the box gently into her bag.

"Yoouuu like him!" Marlene sung earning a smack upside the head from Lily.

"Oww. . .your mean Lils." Marlene pouted as Lily rolled her eyes.

"Cmon guys, let's just go get some sweets. I'm really craving some chocolate—" Ophelia started but was cut off by a loud shriek and yells outside the shop.

"What's going on?" Alice asked peering out the window.

"Let's go look." Lily said.

They all hesitantly walked outside only to be met with the site of Euphemia being held back by Fleamont and James protectively holding Sirius behind him as Walburga Black spat in Euphemia's face.

"You filthy blood-traitors! Excepting my disappointment of a son off the streets! With your filthy, filthy, blood. You are disgraces!" Walburga yelled looking at Euphemia and Sirius. A dark haired boy hesitantly stood behind her, fiddling with his robes. The same boy Ophelia saw at the platform.

"Don't! Don't you dare call my son your son! Sirius is lucky not to have you in his life, to worry about anymore! You disgust me with your stupid pure blood ways!!! And the way you treat your children!" Screamed Euphemia.

Walburga stumbled backwards with rage as she huffed.

"You stay out of my way! All of you blood-traitors. The Dark Lord will come for you and you'll regret your choices!" Walburga whispered harshly. And in a swipe of her cloak she was gone. Taking the dark haired boy with her.

Then Ophelia realized it. That boy, was Regulus. Regulus Black.

Ophelia shook the thought from her head as she ran towards her family.

Sirius was looking flushed from the embarrassment and trauma of seeing his ex-mother. And from the scene she had caused.

"Sirius. Darling, are you alright?" Euphemia asked kneeling down beside the boy she considered her son now.

Sirius nodded curtly as he looked down with his hair falling over his face to cover any expression he was showing.

"Walburga is a bit—" Euphemia said but Fleamont stopped her with a kiss.

"That was hot, Mia. You should yell at people more often." Fleamont said staring down at his wife.

Euphemia rolled her eyes playfully but her cheeks tinted red.

"I yell at you all the time Flea."

"What'd I tell you bout' that nickname Mia?" Fleamont asked smirking.

The exchange between them made the 3 teenagers groan and cover their eyes.

"Ophelia, say your goodbyes to your friends. We best be heading home now." Fleamont said as he linked arms with Euphemia.

"Alright." Ophelia said and walked over to her friends that were looking out of place in this family affair.

"Sorry, guys. I'll explain more of what happened over New Years. I promise." Ophelia said smiling as she gave them a big group hug.

The 3 girls nodded to Ophelia in understanding as they shouted their goodbye and their short trip came to an end.

"Well, this shopping trip was a bust." Sirius mumbled looking murderous as he thought back to his biological mother.

Ophelia smiled at him softly as they all grabbed Euphemia and Fleamonts hands and apparated back to Potter Manor.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

OK, SO. HATE THIS CHAPTER SO
MUCH!

I HAVE SIRIUS (pun intended) WRITERS BLOCK AND I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF PRESSURE FROM SCHOOL SO SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES :(

BUT WE SAW SOME EUPHEMIA+FLEAMONT LUV IN THIS.

I SHIP FLEMIA (EUPHEMIA & FLEAMONT) SO MUCH I-

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I SWEAR I'LL HAVE BETTER UPDATE TIMES SOON!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

~Sydney xx :)

|Word Count~1533|

|All Rights Reserved|

Published January 15th, 2021.