Ally had never known what true love had felt like, but she saw the look in Caspian's eyes, how helpless and scared he had looked in that moment it had broken her heart. She was furious at Wolf for being so rude to Caspian. How dare he speak to him like that when In Caspian's mind he had done the right thing, of course she was terrified but she was not incapable.

She looked up at Caspian who looked much more teary than he previously had and she smiled softly.

"I forgive you. Casp, being in love is like apparently a really beautiful thing, I understand why you went back for Reggie because I didn't want to leave him either. I love you more than I love the moon always and forever," she said leaning up to press a kiss on his forehead "and don't you worry about Wolf, I'll talk to him," she said seriously, Caspian just laughed and hugged his sister tightly

"I'm sorry I was horrible to you when we were younger, you're my favourite sibling now," he laughed

He looked down at her wrist and saw that she still had the charm bracelet that he had bought her for one of her birthdays on and he smiled. He couldn't believe that she still wore it after all this time. He had bought it when he thought that Ally would always need a piece of them wherever she was but he could see now that she was growing into such a bloody beautiful soul and he had always been so proud of her. He even knew how much she'd come along in her spell work and he knew that back when she started Hogwarts she truly thought that it was unachievable.

He started playing with the charm that signified his name and she smiled and looked up at him once she noticed what he was doing. Maybe she should get Caspian a nice gift so he knew that he was loved? He obviously had been feeling rubbish the past few days and ally didn't see any of the brothers or even Arcturus make an effort to go and speak to him. She kissed Caspian's cheek and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so proud of you, telling the world who you truly are makes it a better place. I'm glad you could talk to me, I love you, get some rest you look shattered Caspy. I'll bring dinner to you," she smiled kissing his forehead as she left the room

Hopefully Wolf was in so he could hear what Ally had to say. Ally wasn't happy with him, he needed to realise what he had done, what he had essentially forced Caspian into doing. Ally hadn't heard the start of the argument so the full responsibility couldn't be on Wolf for the argument but the last part could. Ally also wanted to ask Oberon to talk to Caspian, if anyone was an expert at coming out it was Oberon so Ally thought she should tell Oberon to check on him. Just to make sure he was truly alright.

Sadly, Wolf hadn't been in the house when Ally went to look for him so she decided to write to Toby and Remus. Toby had sent her a Muggle perfume for their Christmas Day present and she wrote him back that day but now she wanted to fill him in on everything that had happened as she missed him and felt like she needed to gossip with her best friend.

Tobes,

Hope your holidays is well and you're enjoying yourself. Things are a bit tense here, at the pureblood ball the so called 'dark lord's' followers turned up! It was terrifying and I was dropped at James Potter's while Caspian, Wolf, Atlas and Reggie were in the party and Oberon was part of the Auror rescue mission. It was awful and I was terrified but everyone was alright. We're all safe, Casp and Wolf are in an argument though. It isn't good.

I've also got a letter from Remus Lupin and he called me 'love' at the end, now I don't want to look into it too much but... Remus Lupin called me love and I actually think I like him?? I fully hadn't realised my feelings and I thought he was just handsome but the more I think about it the more I'm like... I want Remus Lupin to like hold my hand all the time??  Is that normal? How do you know when you fancy someone Tobes? Please let me know because I have to reply to the letter that he called me 'love' in.