"I-wow I love it

"I-wow I love it."

"It's nothing special it's all I had but I like it."

"Love you look beautiful in anything don't worry about it."

"Thank you babe. I love your outfit as well."

"Thanks darling.We kind of match with colors."

"Yes we do."

He wore a dark yellow collared shirt with a yellowish orange vest, a black tie and a black suit. The only thing I didn't have was the color yellow.

"I got you something." He say.

"Freddie."

"I know, i know you hate gifts. But open." He says handing me a box.

I open to see these beautiful yellow earrings.

"You didn't have to babe. But how did you know my dress missed yellow?"

"Just a guess darling."

"I love them. Thank you." I say hugging him.

"I'm glad. Now go curl your hair I have to go help my dad with the tent." He says kissing my forehead.

He walks out and I head to the bathroom where I had plugged in my curler. It took about thirty minutes but I finally finished. Then I put the earrings in.

I walked to the where Ginny and Harry were. I stopped making sure they couldn't see me. Harry was zipping Ginnys dress. I look out the window. Bill,Fred,Arthur,and Ron were outside. I didn't see George however.Suddenly when I looked back Ginny and Harry were kissing.

Finally again. But I hear tip toeing and George goes running quietly into kitchen with his mug looking at them. He had a toothbrush where he lost his ear. His outfit was similar to Fred's but different colors. His color was purple.
Now that he had one less ear than Fred maybe Molly would be able to tell them apart.

"Morning." He said sipping his drink causing Ginny and Harry to pull apart. He winked and Ginny walked away. He then walked away outside to help.

I followed Ginny to the living room.

"Hey girl."

"Oh shit. My goodness hey Y/N." She laughs.

"Sorry, I know how it feels Fred does that to me all that time."

"I can see."

"I love your dress by the way." I compliment. She had a black and sorta white tan color dress on.

Suddenly there was an apparation noise. It was the Minister of Magic.

"What is he doing here?" I ask.

"No idea." She mumbles.

He walks in with Hermione,Ron and Harry. The three sat on the couch and
he sat on a stool. He was giving them Dumbledores will.