Chapter 1 - First Meet

Start from the beginning

~~~Y/N's POV~~~
"Y/N's parents left their child to find Will Shane."
"W-What...?" I say, looking at Eli in shock and worry. "But, Will Shane... Got teleported by Dr Blakk, himself. Who will know where he sent him!? What if they sent him to somewhere like the Dark Caverns!?" I yelled, lifting my arms. Eli pats my shoulder and I sigh, "I'm sure they're fine..." Eli said, smiling reassuringly. Redhook just stood there, "Alright Shane and L/N, get out. You got what you want. You interrupted my lunch." Redhook grumbled, pointing to the door.

We both thanked Redhook and took the Mecha Beast out the door. "Alright. Let's test this bad boy out then." I said, starting up the Dragon Mecha Beast. It's eyes turned blue and it opened it's wings, lifting it's head. "Sweet! Let's ride-wahahhhh!" I yelled out, as the dragon beast started to fly upwards. "Y/N!!!" Eli yells out for me as it started to fly higher. I then grabbed the handles and started controlling the dragon, flying around. "WOOOOHOOOOO!!" I screamed out, laughing out loud. Eli relaxed as he followed along on the ground.

I kept screaming in happiness and thrill as Eli watched me from below. Before I knew it, an explosion was heard below me. I looked down to see Eli knocked over from his Mecha Beast, being aimed at with ghoul slingers. 'He's surrounded!' I thought as I landed on a large rock above the fight scene.

~~~Eli's POV~~~
I laughed as Y/N flew into the sky but I then was hit by a Hop Jack.

A Hop Jack is a ghouled version of a Hop Rock and when it transform, jt can land next to you and explode like a bomb. It explodes instantly after being shot, the explosion being small but still effective.

I groaned and felt myself be picked up by the back of my shirt, "Well, Well, Well... Who knew a Shane is dumb enough to travel on their own when they know an enemy as strong as Blakk is after them." said John.

John was the first ever member of Blakk Eli met in Slugterra. Eli met him in a torment he joined to get a few slugs. In the final, John used a ghoul Dr Blakk gave him and he won only because of that.

"What do you want, John?? I'm not here to do any harm. I just want to go back to the hideout." I said, raising both of my hands in surrender. "Well, Eli Shane, if you really want to get back safely, I recommend you just hand yourself in to Dr Blakk and there you guys can have a little chat for your own." John said, lifting me higher to his face. "Well, if you want me, you have to try get me!" I yell, getting my blaster and shooting a Tazerling at John.

A Tazerling is a electric slug and a common move it uses is a electrical shock throughout the opponent's body. It can do anything electrical related as it is a electrical slug after all. It can also misfire (send electricity wihtout being slung) when the slug is used too many times.

The Tazerling sends a shock wave throughout John's body as his minions started firing at me too. I took cover behind a large rock but soon after another Hop Jack shredded the rock into pieces. "Alright, Alright! Chill with the Hop Jacks!" I said, starting to run to another rock before firing a Speedstinger

A Speedstinger is a slug that looks like a bullet when being shot and can hit small target. It can curl into a ball and bounce against walls to move it's angle to hit its target. A Speedstinger can be shot into awkward angle and still hit their target.

Stunt bounces off the rock's walls and hit the minions, as it was knocking off the skulls of each minion. John growled and aimed a Greneater at me.

A Greneater is a ghouled Grenuke and looks like a Hop Jack. It's like a ticking time bomb with a lighted tail as the burning rope of an old fashion bomb.

The ghoul lands next to me and I stand up, trying to run away, but I fail and I get flown into the dirt by the explosion. I land into the floor, being dragging along the floor. "Ohhh... Ughhhhh....That would hurt a lot more in the morning..." I said, groaning. I sat up and was met with a Doomspiker in a blaster in front of my face.

A Doomspiker is the ghouled version of a Speedstinger and having this ghoul shot in the middle of your face, I assume it's like having a golf ball hit you in the centre of your face.

The ghoul snarled at me as I tried to grab my blaster, but John placed his foot on it before I could grab it. I stared up at them in fear, "Say goodbye to your slugs. Dr Blakk will deal with you." John said, chuckling as his slug knew they were about to be fired. I closed my eyes but the impact never came. I opened my eyes to see John knocked out on a rock with his blaster scraped to the side.

~~~Y/N's POV~~~
I watched the fight scene unfold in front of me, thinking Eli got this. Boy, was I wrong. Eli was destroyed by a surprise attack. I sighed and loaded in my Rammstone, letting John have the fun of giving a speech, thinking he'll actually get Eli to Dr Blakk. After seeing he was about to shoot, I instantly shoot my Rammstone, hitting him hard in the chin, "Ooohhhhh...That must of hurt...." I said, laughing as I saw how confused Eli was. It was kind of cute. Wait, what!? Jeez, Y/N. We just met today.

I rolled my eyes and jumped down from the mountain, my Mecha Beast landing on its feet perfectly. I jump off and pick up my Rammstone," Good Job, Buster." I saw, petting him and placing him back. "Need a hand, Eli?" I say, giving him a helping hand. He gratefully accepts and brushes off the dust from being slinged. I turn to see John waking back up. I sigh and get on my Dragon Mecha Beast. John starts to wake up but was instantly kicked in the face by my dragon's tail. He gets flinged to the side and gets dragged onto the floor.

"Whoops~ I must of controlled it wrong~" I say, pulling my eye and sticking my tongue. John stands up and grabs his blaster, ready to fling his ghoul before I raise my hands in surrender and get off my Mecha, "Woah, buddy. I mean no harm. I just controlled it wrongly." I say, backing away. "You wouldn't hit your only way of escape, am I right? John...?" I say, messing with his mind. He growls and lowers his blaster, "Well!? Let's leave." he says, walking over to me.

Eli stared in shock and despair before realising what Y/N was doing. He then relaxed and played along.

"Oh! Y/N.. I should of been smarter.. You are too powerful of a ghoul slinger and an actor! I didn't even see this coming!" Eli said, falling to his knees. I smirk and John gets on my dragon mecha beast. I get Enigmo from my belt and places him in my blaster. I then aim at John and I shoot without him realising. He falls off the Mecha and lands on the floor, struggling to see things. I get my Enigmo from the ground and then grabs my Blastipede, load her in and then I shoot her.

She shoots both of the blue detenators in her hand and then blasts John with the detenators on her back. She detransforms on my shoulder and then connects her antlers together. John was holding his head but then instantly was blown up by the detenators. He flew into the air and landed on the floor, knocked out cold. I laugh at the scene as my slugs jump out of their slots to see the end result. They became to chirp happily but Eli didn't seem as happy....he looked, confused?

"What's wrong, Eli? I just destroyed the man." I say, smirking. Eli smiles back and laughs nervously. "Well, you see, you have an Enimgo. And there are only meant to be 1 of them... I have that single Enimgo. I thought there was only 1 of them." He explains, pointing at my Enigmo. "Oh, well, there isn't only 1 of them. There can be 2. Or 3. Or 4. Or 5! You never know Slugterra." I say, petting Enigmo. Eli smiles and gets back on his Mecha Beast. "Let's head out. The crew must be waiting for us." I smile and get on my Mecha Beast as well, following Eli to the hideout. On the ground this time.

"Curse you... Next time won't be so easy..."

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This isn't as a long chapter as the last one but still! 2300 words? Not bad! Anyway, I guess I'll see you guys in the next chapter 😌