"Who the heck kicked it up there?" One of the kids questioned.

"Hey stop throwing rock!" the first kid said as he tried to reach the ball.

As the children continued to squabble, Abbacchio looked back at his stand.

"Oh hell. Go on, move out of the way!" Abbacchio commanded as he started to walk towards the kids, but you grabbed his shoulder.

"Keep your guard up Abbacchio, something about these kids gives me a bad feeling." You leaned up to whisper to him.

He nodded, which was something you didn't expect, it was nice to see him listening to you.

Abbacchio was going to continue you walking towards the kids, but somehow the ball had fallen out of the tree. You also noticed the pink haired kid had fallen.

'Weird, I never saw him fall...' You thought. 

You watched the kid get up and run along with all the others.

You glared at him as he turned to look at you, you knew  something was up with him.

"That was strange..." You murmured, coincidentally glancing at Lemon who was on your opposite shoulder now.

"Tell me about it." Abbacchio groaned as he turned back to his stand, which had successfully transformed. 

You gasped in shock as you looked at Moody Blues.

"What?" Abbacchio looked at you, wondering why you seemed so... mortified?

"He lost his ass!" You exclaimed, causing a bright red hue to form across the goth's face, "Look at the poor thing, it's flatter than a pancake-"

You were silenced by Abbacchio who bonked you on the back of the head. You rubbed the back of your head and glared at Abbacchio.

"What was that for?" You whined.

"For staring at my stand's ass." Abbacchio muttered, slightly embarrassed.

You regained your composure and studied the boss' face, he seemed really young.

You missed Abbacchio's small smile as he watched you study his stand with an almost child-like wonder. You reminded him so much of himself that it was scary, he didn't want you making the same mistakes he did. 

He suddenly felt this fuzzy feeling in his chest, he didn't particularly understand it, but he knew it was only caused by you.

"Abbacchio! Y/N!" You heard Bucciarati's yell.

You and Abbacchio turned to him, you saw Bruno running down the cliff with the rest of the gang in tow.

"Yeah?" You asked, "What's wrong?"

"There was a second enemy, they were disguised as a young boy!" Bucciarati explained.

You and Abbacchio looked at each other in shock.

"Y/N..." Abbacchio muttered, you were kind of socked how good your intuition was. 

"What's going on? Do you guys know something?" Mista asked.

"Well yeah... kinda?" You sort of answered.

"Did something happen Y?N?" Fugo asked.

"It's what didn't happen is what I'm worried about." You answered.

"Please tell us." Bruno commanded.

You retold the entire event, how the ball got out of the tree, your bad feeling, the pink-haired kid. It would be an understatement to say they were shocked.

"Do you think that kid could've been the boss?" Narancia questioned. 

"I don't know..." You answered.

"Well if it was, fate must be on our side since we're all still alive." Abbacchio pointed out.

"You're right Abbacchio, that's why we need to leave here as soon as possible." Bruno stood proudly, "Trish, make a mold of the boss' face using Spice Girl so we can take it with us."

Trish nodded and got to work wit the mold as Bucciarati had everyone else setting up a boat, preparing to leave.

---

You were in the turtle with Giorno, Trish, Abbacchio, Bruno, and Fugo. Mista and Narancia were scouting the area while running with the turtle up the Sardinian cliffs. Giorno had a laptop on the table, and was searching through databases for a face that matched the one they had.

"Any luck?" Bruno asked as you sat in between Abbacchio's legs on the couch. Fugo was standing on the opposite side of Giorno from bucciarati, and Trish was sitting in a chair across the room. You felt kind squished since Abbacchio spread his long ass legs out, because 'he needs the room'. You ended up just sitting in between his legs since there was more room there.

"Try checking Interpol, or even the Sardinian police records. Do these finger prints match any record?" You could hear the frustration starting to build in Bucciarati's voice.

"It's no use, there's no hits" Giorno said, equally frustrated.

"He probably found a way to erase himself." Fugo stated.

"Yes, but it has to be somewhere..." Bruno placed a hand on his hip as he stood up straight, a scowl on his face, "That's why he tried to eliminate his own daughter and fears anyone knowing what he looks like.

"You should try checking the records of the dead." Abbacchio pointed out.

   "Abbacchio, how long were you thinking that?" Fugo asked.

"It's been in my head for a little bit, because if the boss isn't in any living records, he might have faked his death."

Fugo nodded as Bruno looked at Giorno, who was already going through the records.

"Let's give it a shot"

---

A/N

Uh... Hi, it's been a while hasn't it? I'm glad people are still reading this despite my hiatus from this book.

I do have something to address, which is a new update schedule.

I will update Love You Lots on Mondays, Thirteen Tales of Love and Revenge on Wednesday, and Lovable Idiot on Saturday.

If you have any suggestions or ideas for this story, they would be very much appreciated!

Thank you for reading, stay tuned and I'll see you next Monday!