.:LIVING THE DREAM:.

So YEAH I WATCHED BEAUTY AND THE BEAST TWO WEEKS AGO.
HILARY MAIBERGER PLAYED BELLE.
(If you don't know her, search her on YouTube. She's astounding!)
I DECIDED TO GIVE HER A SKETCHPAD FULL OF MY DRAWINGS OF BELLE....
THAT NIGHT, SHE SENT ME A VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM SAYING HOW MY DRAWINGS ARE STUNNING AND SHE ALSO TOLD ME TO FOLLOW MY DREAMS TO BE A THEATRE ACTRESS AS WELL. I WAS CRYING SO HARD BECAUSE I WAS JUST SO OVERWHELMED AND SURPRISED, LIKE, HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO TALENTED AND SO VERY VERY NICE AS WELL??? IM NOT COMPLAINING, I TRULY AM NOT.
SOoo...
That was two weeks ago. We send messages to each other on Instagram several times, but I stopped. Cause I thought I might be bothering her....
But then,
Last night
She asked me my personal address so she could send me some mail.
I AM NOT CRYING. BUT SERIOUSLY, SHE'S LIKE ONE OF MY INSPIRATIONS TO PURSUE MY DREAMS AND NOW SHES ACTUALLY TAKING AN EFFORT TO CONNECT WITH ME, AND I JUST LOVE IT. I love every second of me actually conversing with my idol. I love her. I love theatre. I just love theatre and theatre people so dang much. And now, because of her,
I dont think I will ever, EVER let go of this dream. I think all of these are bound to happen for a reason. Also, four days after I have watched BATB, I got a solo in our school's 'Broadway Show'. Next week I will be performing "Think Of Me" 😊😊😊 I dunno guythzzz wish me luck!!!
I feel like I'm finally going to live the dream now.