1

-May 11th 1995-

   I walk into a waiting room 9 months pregnant and in labor to see a guy watching the Knicks/Celtics game on television

???:"To TV".Shoot!,Shoot!,Shoot!,Shoot or just fall down.That's good too.

I smile at the man and decide to speak up.

Zara:Knick fan?.

???:Oh yeah.

Zara:Oh boy do they suck.

???:Hey listen lady."Sees Zara's pregnant".Whoa.

Zara:Look,look at your man Ewing.Nice shot.You know what he couldn't hit water if he was standing on a boat.

???:Oh yeah?.And who do you like?.

Zara:The Celtics my ex got me watching them with him.

???:The Celtics?.Ha.They couldn't hit a boat if...wait.They suck alright?.

Zara:Oh shut up.You know it's a rebuilding year.You...

I feel a contraction and scream.

Zara:Ah!.

???:Wha?,Wha?.Let me get the father.Hey we need a father over here!.We need a father!.

Zara:There is no father.

???:Oh,oh,oh sorry.

Zara:Ok that's ok.I'm fine.I'm...oh!.

???:Oh uh ok.Right this way.All the other pregnant women seem to be going in here.

Zara:Ok.

The man accompanies me to a hospital room...As we walk we introduce ourselves and soon we are in a hospital room and I'm on the phone with my mother.

Zara:"Into Phone".Mom we've been through this...No I'm not calling him.I don't care if it is his kid the guy's a jerk.No I'm not alone. Joey's here...What do you mean Joey who?...Tribbiani.Joey Tribbiani.Yes ok. Hold on."To Joey".She wants to talk to you. Take the phone.

Joey:"Takes phone".Hi yeah it's me...Oh no,no,no we're just friends...Yeah I'm single...25...An actor...Hello?."Puts phone down".

Zara:She's not much of a phone person.

Joey:Yeah so uh,so uh what's the deal with this father guy I mean if someone was having my baby somewhere I'd wanna know about it you know?.