"Y/N!" i flinched in my bed and woke up to my name being yelled. i opened my eyes to see oikawa standing over my bed.

"how did you get in m-"

"care to explain this?!" he shoved his phone in my face. i pushed his phone back so i could see what he was trying to show me. my eyes widened when i realized it was my post with akaashi.

i slowly looked up at tooru and gave him a cheesy smile. "well-" i jumped off my bed and ran for my door only to be blocked by hajime. i gasped "you too?!" i was then thrown over his shoulder and thrown back onto my bed.

"talk." hajime said as he pushed me back by my head with his finger. i rubbed my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

"that's mystery boy." i said with a blank expression.

"you do know that's one of the top setters in japan."oikawa said waving his phone in my face.

"that's akaashi keiji right there." iwaizumi said pointing at the phone.

"...anyways i have to get packing!" i said while getting off of my bed and walking over to my closet.

"YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!" i turned to look at oikawa whining.

"you saw the pictures you already know~" i said while i pulled out my suit case along with a few sweaters.

"ohh you just don't wanna say it out loud."iwaizumi  said. i felt my face heat up. they know me too well.

"ohh y/n-chan doesn't wanna admit the AKAASHI KEIJI IS HER BOYFRIEND-" i threw a pillow in the setter's face.

"SHUT UP!"

i turned back to my closet and continued picking out some outfits. oikawa and iwaizumi stayed over and watched movies with me as i packed.

"alright now that we finished skull shores we can either move onto boo york orrr freaky fusion." i said while jumping on my loveseat.

"or we could just stop watching baby movies."iwaizumi threw one of my stuffed animals from my bed at me.

"my house my rules~tooru! what do you vote for?"

"umm i guess if i have to choose i'll pick boo york-"

*bing*

dang it my phone is on the bed.

oikawa looked over at me with his smug look before he lunged for my phone. i jumped off my seat and ran over to try and grab my phone. he quickly stood up and so did i. i tried jumping for my phone.

"GIVE IT!"

"no way-oh! it's a text from akaashi...kissing emoji!" oikawa faked a gasp as he tried to open my phone. before i could react he flashed the phone in my face unlocking it.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU!" i went to go jump again but i iwaizumi grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me restraining my arms. "LET GO!"

"no way i wanna see what your little boyfriend said." iwaizumi chuckled.

____________________________________
akaashi👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

hey
how was your nap lmao
yk it's like 8 u slept all dayyy
and we only talked like 2 mins 😔

sorry my love 😢😫🥰😍😘
💕💞💕💕💞💘❣️💕💕💕

okay that's not y/n 💀
she'd send like one of those
facebook memes
who is this?

what do u mean 😦
💘💘💘💘

😐
____________________________________

"GIVE IT!" i finally wiggled out of iwaizumi's grasp and snatched my phone from oikawa. i glared at them before answered akaashi.

____________________________________
hello?

is this y/n now?

yes 🙄
lmao sorry that was oikawa 😐

ohhh okay!
wanna ft

sure 😆

____________________________________
"oooo we're facetiming akaashi?" oikawa said snatching my phone. he quickly accepted akaashi's facetime request.

"hey y- i called to talk to y/n." he answered with a straight face.

i grabbed my phone from oikawa ran to the guest bedroom and locked myself in.

"okay i think this should be fine." i said while panting and ignoring the banging on the door.

"i miss you..." akaashi blushed before hiding his face in a pillow.

a pout formed on my face. "don't say that- i just left today. you're gonna make me sad."

"ah okay so what should we do when you get here?" akaashi asked me taking his head out of the pillow to show his hair all messy. aww.

"maybe we could go to the beach! i haven't been to the beach in like forever!"

"then we will go to the beach." he flashed me a soft smile.

"Y/N!"

"how did you get in here?!" i said looking up at oikawa with wide eyes.

oikawa came and grabbed my phone. "hi akaashi!"

"AKAASHI JUST HANG UP ILL CALL YOU LATER!"

a/n
okay so i'm sorry it took so long to post this 😔 my permit test is on wednesday (tomorrow) and i'm applying to this new hs so i'm working on those essays! so sorry this is kinda short but next chapter is the beach!
alsoooo thank you for almost 10k reads i'm very grateful 😍