"4pm, I except you guys to be here on time, for once" he said. It's true though that, last time we arrived a bit late, and Blaise had made his team won and we weren't even there with Onyx. We apologized so many time, I felt so bad, but we'd completely forgot !

"We will don't worry" I said to him, tapping on his shoulder. He nodded.
"Um Anthony and Draco, are you playing too?"

"Yes we are miss Y/L/N" Anthony turned toward me, a smile drawing on his lips. He was a men of seduction, that's for sure. When he had a good day, I could spent the day with Anthony. I felt kind of safe and confident walking by his side, and the girls would look at him in the corridor, whispering, and would pretend we were on a relationship.

It was so fun, even though Anthony and I will never be more than friends.

The professor of potions entered and we had to get back to work.

-

"Come on Draco, go !!!" shouts were heard all over the Slytherin supporters when Draco was close to catch the golden snitch.

Onyx's eyes hadn't left Blaise since the game had started.

Onyx always had one night stand, or boys she wasn't interested in, but with Blaise, I could see how she really liked him. They have been turning around each other for what, three years maybe and never hooked up, so naturally I was happy for, especially knowing that her family didn't make it easy for her.

"Come on Blaise !" I shouted. The boys on their brooms weren't easy to follow, they could be at the right side of the field, and in a second be at the opposite side.

Theo had accompanied us in the stands along with Hermione. They were one rank upon us and I was with Onyx, kissing over and over.

It was actually a beautiful day, the sun was shining, no clouds and a bit of wind.

The colors of autumn started to emerge for the threes' branch, and little by little the lac would be frozen in the morning.

I never missed a quidditch match, and as long as it's not Gryffindor against Slytherin, I stayed with us supporting Blaise, Anthony and Draco.

If the boys won, it was party ensured on Friday, if not, well they would usually pout for a couple of days. 

And in those days they were the worst, always complaining about why they should've win, and the fact that this boy had cheated and how they were going to kill that other boy...Merlin's beard there were acting like children.

That's why we were so fond of encouraging them so we wouldn't have to bear them.

And also because we spent such a good time. It was after class, therefore it was a way to relax after a full day.

We were hanging together, shouting and laughing. I was twice happy as usual because Hermione was with us since she got along we the all team, except for Draco of course, who was a dick with her. But otherwise, it was fine for Onyx to let her hang with us.

Speaking of him, Draco was distant with us and didn't speak that much. Even though he had bullied me for years, I cared for him, a lot. He was my first friend when I came to Hogwarts and I know deep down, he didn't want this all thing to happen between us.

I missed him, but there was nothing I could do.

"Nice one Draco , yeah !" I got interrupted in my thoughts when I heard Anthony shout on his broom. Draco had caught the golden snitch, they had won.