Hair Game On Point

Everyone knows that Hotch is famous for his always on point hair. Which is why you hatched a brilliant little plan. You had a crush on Aaron Hotchner that was was horrifyingly obvious. So you would use any excuse to touch him. 'Accidentally' bump him in the hallway or brush arms as you walked by. Only problem was that he didn't seem to notice. Which meant he probably didn't like you but you had one more trick up your sleeve.

Every time you got the chance you would run your fingers through his hair and mess it up. It got to the point to where it wasn't abnormal for you to be playing with his hair. The only strange thing was the fact that he let you play with his hair. Every one knows Hotch is all about following rules and professionalism but not with you. Sometimes if you were bored and he was working you would just come up behind him and mess with his soft dark hair.

One day you didn't have anything to do so you walked up to Hotch's office and went in without knocking like always. He was sitting at his desk working on some paper work. He didn't look up when you came in. He knew it was you because you're the only who doesn't knock. You were the only one brave enough to come in unannounced and make yourself at home.

He wasn't sure when that became acceptable but you just had a presence that made no one question what you were doing or why you were doing it. He didn't really mind when you came in though. You walked up behind him and started messing with his hair and smiling at the new picture of Jack on his desk. You heard him sigh and he spun his chair around towards you. For a moment you were worried he had finally decided it was unacceptable for you to be doing this.

He held your hands in his and then looked up at you with those big brown eyes. "Will you go out with me?"

You took a surprised step back and hit his book shelf. He stood up and looked down at you. "What?" You asked all of a sudden shy.

"I've been trying so hard to put my feelings aside and keep this professional but you've been making it very hard," he admitted with a lop sided smile.

You smiled and looked down at your hands that he was still holding. "Feelings?"

"Yes. So will you please go out with me?" He begged. You let go of his hands and worried crossed his face. You then wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him softly.

"I'd love to," You answered and ruffled his hair.