Neighbours?

Taehyung’s words ringed in Y/N’s ears. Guess he really didn’t remember her. She smiled at him.

“..No,” she replied with a lie.

Taehyung blinked and nodded.

“But...I did have a big fat crush on you back then,” she spoke quietly and then laughed slightly as she walked up ahead.

“Oh I see..do you still like me though?” Taehyung asked that casually as if he was used to all of this.

Y/N stopped and looked up at him.

“Nope,” she replied confidently and then continued to walk further inside the building.

Taehyung almost looked stunned for a moment but then he shook his head and walked up behind Y/N, taking the stairs as well.

Y/N thought he was following her, but later on she just guessed that maybe he lived here or was coming to visit someone. Each time Y/N crossed a floor, she hoped he would walk off, but he didn’t. Finally Y/N reached her floor and looked back at him.

“Well this is me..see you around I guess,” she said as Taehyung just kept quiet and nodded.

Y/N started walking up towards her apartment, still hearing Taehyung’s footsteps behind her.

‘Why is he still walking behind me?’ Y/N thought as she decided to ignore his presence behind her.

Y/N stopped when she reached her house. She could still feel him behind her so she looked back at him.

“WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM? STOP FOLLOWING ME!” she yelled out at him.

He stayed quiet and walked past her, over to the apartment that was next to hers. He then took out his key and looked over at Y/N.

“Looks like we’re neighbors Y/N” Taehyung spoke quietly.

Y/N wanted to dig a hole and burry herself. She had just shouted at him. Her neighbor, her high school crush and Kim Taehyung, the man of many girls’ dreams.

Y/N quickly unlocked her apartment’s door and left it open, with the key still hanging in the lock. She kept her bag up on the counter and then rushed inside to quickly changed out of her wet clothes, without caring enough to close her door.

Soon enough she changed into a simple white shirt and comfy pajamas. She then walked over to the kitchen to grab something to eat only to be greeted by a little creature that made her panic.

“It’s okay Y/N...it’s just a roach...nothing bad okay?” She tried to calmly walk back so that she could get the repellent spray.

Just then Y/N heard some buzzing and looked over at the roach.

“Okay..so it’s a roach..that can fly...cool...FDSHDJ IT’S GONNA KILL MEEE!!!!” Y/N screamed.
~~~~~~~~

Taehyung’s pov.

I closed my door behind me when my crazy neighbor went inside her apartment. I wasn’t fond of her at all. She seemed too loud, too messy and too...crazy for me.

“I guess it would be better to keep my distance from her,” he mumbled to himself as he took off his shirt and opened his closet.

He picked out a grey sweat pant and a black hoodie and started changing into them. He had worn his sweats and was about to wear his hoodie when he heard a loud feminine scream.

“The walls aren’t that thick are they?” he mumbled and sighed.

Just as he was about to resume putting on his hoodie, his doorbell rang. Without bothering to put on his hoodie, he walked over to open the door and of course found the person whom he didn’t want to see.

“What do you want?” Taehyung asked and sighed as he leaned up against the door frame.