Hi there, I'm Mya.

I walk up to Kate, knowing, that if I screwed this up...I would never forgive myself. I'm getting closer...panicking at this point. "Oh, hi Mya" Kate says in her soft, British accent. "Hey Kate!" I chuckle, awkwardly. She looks confused but, understanding at the same time. I freeze, staring at her beauty. Her eyes are the most beautiful things, they are dark green with a hint of yellow. The hair on my arm stands up, I'm getting goosebumps...Kate noticed and gave me her jacket. "You can keep it, I don't need it." She smiled, her smile is so perfect. The teacher glares at me, I swear he's the devil. "Miss Mya, Sit down." He took off his glasses, wiped them down, and put them back on his wrinkly face. I sat down pretty quickly. When he dismissed the class I walked straight towards Kate. She was about to walk out the door, I grab her wrist. "Ah" she flinched, ripping her wrist from my grasp. I scared her, damn it. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." She looked like she was about to cry. "No, your fine...sorry I'm just a crybaby!" She quickly wiped her tear. I noticed she missed one so I cupped her face in my hand. She did a little flinch at first but, allowed me to wipe her tear away. "Thank you Mya.." she wrote down something and blushed. Then she ran away, even her run was graceful. I pick up the paper she wrote, out loud. "Call me, if you want, *000-000-0000*" score! She gave me her number! I quickly add it to my phone. It was night, the stars filled the sky. I see Kate posted on the wall of an abandoned building. "Kate? What are you doing here? It's freezing!" I was confused, but I couldn't leave her here. "I- uh...I'm waiting for someone" she giggled awkwardly, like mine at class. I knew she had abusive parents, I would see the scars and bruises at class. "Come to mine, my parents are out of town so it doesn't matter if I bring guest." Kate stood up and latched onto my arm. My face became bright red, is this actually happening? I walk her to my house, it was only a few minutes away. We get to my front step, opening the door. I pick her up and lay her on the couch.

When I come back to give her a blanket- "Mya, don't you dare tell anyone about this" I was confused, until her soft, pink lips touched mine

When I come back to give her a blanket- "Mya, don't you dare tell anyone about this" I was confused, until her soft, pink lips touched mine. I leaned forward, falling on top of her. We both embrace each other as our lips collide. I never knew Kate had this side to her. Her skin was so gentle against mine, we kept going at it. I slowly pull away in disbelief. "Wow" I stutter a bit. "Mya, I like you a lot. I needed to say that before I go." That phrase continues on loop, "before I go" my eyes close and I gently say "Kate, I like you too" I slowly start kissing her again, this time with my hand around her neck. She pulled off my shirt and I did the same to hers, Our kisses got more passionate as I was on top of her.

The automatic lights turn on outside, scaring both of us

The automatic lights turn on outside, scaring both of us. We laugh until we can't breath. This night couldn't get any better. The next morning came quicker than usual, but this time, Kate was cuddling me, holding on to stomach. I was laying on my side, to afraid to get up. Why? Because I might've woken her up. It was Saturday, so it didn't matter, I turn gently to face her. Her beautiful freckles on her porcelain skin were a sight for sore eyes. I'm nothing with my tan skin, dark hair and eyes, with no freckles at all. But her...she's a goddess. I kissed the top of her forehead and gently got out of bed. I made breakfast but she never came down. I skipped 2 stairs at a time when walking up them. I finally get to my room to see Kate sitting up. "Good morning sleeping beauty." I said as I walked towards her. "Good morning, Mya" I get on the bed and play with her red hair. I laugh a little and say "I made breakfast" she nodded and got up. She was already eating the bacon before I had a chance! "So- now we aren't saving bacon for each-other?" I say sarcastically. "Fine..."she picks up a piece of bacon and hands it to me. As I'm playing with it in my mouth, she comes over and kisses me. What I didn't know, is that she stole the bacon! "You only kissed me to steal the bacon, didn't you." I laugh. "Maybe...maybe not."
"Oh really? I'm pretty sure you did"
"NUH-UH"
"Yuh-huh"
"Fine, I did"
We both laugh and I let her have the rest of the bacon. We shared a more, passionate kiss before she left. I felt worried, what she said last night is still in my head. "Before I go" go where?... I decide to take a night walk. I end up going back to the abandoned building I saw Kate at. Again, I see her...but...she's crying. I go to confront her but she walks into the building. I quietly follow her, confused on why she is in an abandoned building. This place is getting torn down because of the height I believe. It towers over the other buildings, houses, and cars. I think "We finally make it to the- roof? Why is she on here, it's dangerous." I look at her staring in the distance. Then she jumps onto
Ledge, looking down at the lake behind the building. I jump out. "KATE NO" she turns back with confusion and tears in her eyes. "Mya..." she whispers "you're not supposed to be here!"
I start crying.
"Kate, please don't do it,
"I don't wanna lose you, I love you"
I'm now screaming and crying. She wipes her tears and comes down from the ledge. "Mya...baby..." she says quietly "it's to late for me now, goodbye" she kissed me and jumped off the edge. "KATE NO- NO NO NO" I'm sobbing "KATE!" Without thinking I jump off the edge. My falling body catches up with hers. I grab her brittle body and hold it on my chest. "MYA NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Shes screaming, her voice is muffled by the air but I understand her. "I LOVE YOU, IM NOT LETTING YOU WASTE YOUR LIFE!" We are so close to the ground. I'm thinking, we are gonna die. I start crying again, I know if I hold Kate on top of me, she'll survive. She will be in great pain but it's better than being dead. "KATE, BABY, WHATEVER HAPPENS, I LOVE YOU" Kate starts screaming and so do I. 3....I hold her closer, securing her safety. 2.... this is the end...I think I did well. 1....I love you Kate. We hit the ground.