Part 2

Part 2

Days had passed so fast. Two months in Dream City had changed me a lot. I looked at my face in the mirror and smile like an idiot.

I've change a lot. In a good way. Yay.

I was once flat but now my breast was fuller than before, so were my legs and thighs. And I had even grown an inch and achieve my dreams of having a fair skin. Had a soft hair (thanks to Shampoo and Conditioner). In my province I don't actually use Shampoo...I'm using soap (Safeguard) for my hair though its smells good but its making my hair dry and tightly curled.

Yes. I'm not a girl I am Woman now.

Shut up Olivia. Take a bath and clean the house. The bossy side of me said. And I hurriedly out of my room. Mrs. Kim instructed me to prepare and clean the rooms of his three boys meticulously. No need to say that...'cause I always did. They'll be coming home today.

After taking a bath, I hurriedly go upstairs for cleaning each of their room. I opened Mavie's room and oh. Thrice as big of my room. Nice.

No time for admiration Olivia. Hurry up. There are two more rooms left. The bossy side of me said. (Again)

I change the bed sheets and the curtains as Mrs. Kim instructed. Wipe here and there, dispose all trash plus nonsense and all was done.

After I finished cleaning all three rooms, I headed to the main living room and change the flowers with a fresh one while Ate Susan was too busy preparing food. Wipe here and there then proceed outside for watering the lovely flowers. Seeing lovely flowers in a lovely day is cloud nine.

I got tensed up when I saw Kuya Rony (Family driver) opened the main gate.

"Uh oh. They're here." I whispered.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim started to climb out the car followed by her three boys. I tried to remain calm and continue what I was doing when Mrs. Kim called me.

"Olivia, please help me bring their stuff upstairs."

I nodded and hurriedly carried all their stuffs trying to carry it upstairs all at once but it was too heavy. Mrs. Kim smiled at me. "Olivia, don't try to carry everything. You're not a super woman."

And then I smile shyly.

"Let me carry this one. This is my bag." Marky said with a smile. Marky is the eldest son of Mrs. Kim. "Too young for this job." He added.

"I won't carry my bag. Bring my bag in my room. Bring Mavie's stuff first." Jarvis coldly stated. His Dad and his two brothers were now on a Main living room while Mrs. Kim headed to the kitchen.

I picked up Mavie's stuff and started to make steps.

"Don't you know how to speak?"

I stopped and turned around with puzzled look. "Huh?"

"Next time I want you to say YES if I'm giving you orders. Get it?" He said.

Uh oh. This is not good. "Okay." I said unsure and then I rapidly headed upstairs to bring Mavie's stuff on his room. And then I go back downstairs to bring Jarvis's stuffs to his room. I opened his bedroom door and I was frozen for a second and dropped his things unintentionally.

"What the-" he said but I ran instantly.

Oh my. Forgive me Lord for I have sinned. Seeing guy undress is not what I want. It's not my fault. He didn't lock the door so I thought no one is in there.

Oh c'mon Olivia. Stop being so dramatic. Seeing shirtless guy is not a sin. It's not a big deal. The bossy side of me said.

But why would he do that. He knows that I'll be coming up to his room to bring his stuff as he ordered but he still managed to undress regardless of the fact that anytime I would be in there.

Because it was not a big deal for him. The bossy side of me whispered.

I took a deep breath and force a smile. Yeah. It's not a big deal.

I headed to the kitchen to help Ate Susan prepare the food. "How can I help you Ate Susan?" I asked as I go nearer to her.

"You look pale...Eat your breakfast first then I'll tell you if I need your help."

I love Ate Susan...she's so good to me. I remember my Nanay to her. She told me that she's been working here for almost half of her life. Maybe that is the explanation why she did not get married-because of her devotion to Kim's family.

I had once asked Ate Susan about it. Blood rushed to my face as she looked at me sadly. I never intended to hurt her but there was this streak of silliness that kept popping out of me.

She had a boyfriend before and asked her to run away but something happen. She had discovered that the guy she loves the most...the guy that she's willing to give up everything is a married man. Since then, she had become a bitter woman and blocked her heart to any guy who would try to win her heart. Then Ate Susan promised to offer her life to Kim's family.

***

I was now standing outside in front of the garden...smiling looking at the sky. Blue sky made golden by the intense light of the sun.

"Olivia." Mrs. Kim called me. Her voice was from the main living room. I made my way inside the house and headed to the Main living room. I saw her sitting in a couch.

"Yes Mrs. Kim?" I asked catching my breath.

"I enrolled you in DHS where Jarvis studying. This will be your uniform." She informed while showing me my new uniform. I don't know what to say. Tears rose quickly in my eyes. "Don't cry." She said in a sweetest voice.

I wipe my tears when I saw Marky and Jarvis coming. "Try it and I want to see if it fits in you." She added.

I make steps towards my room. My eyes widened when I saw my uniform clearly. It was a skirt (Above the knee Oh My God) and a blouse. I have no problem with the blouse but the skirt? Hello. Wake me up if it's a dream. I don't wear skirt feels like it will makes me bitchy. I hope Nanay and Tatay won't see me.

As if I had a choice. I wear the uniform awkwardly. My legs are showing. This is disgusting.

I slammed my bedroom door shut to show my objection (In my dreams) and headed to main living room.

A/N:

READ
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
THANK YOU
❤❤❤