PART ONE
( the avengers )

 ❝ 𝙄 𝘿𝙊𝙉 '𝙏 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 '𝙎 𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙉 𝙏𝙊 𝙐𝙎

𝙄 𝘿𝙊𝙉 '𝙏 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 '𝙎 𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙉 𝙏𝙊 𝙐𝙎. 𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙄 𝘿𝙊 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 : 𝙄 '𝙈 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄𝙉, 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙉𝙊𝙒, 𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙇 𝙄 '𝙈 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝙍𝙏. 𝙉𝙊 𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝘿𝙄𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙐𝙇𝙏 𝙄𝙏 𝙂𝙀𝙏𝙎, 𝙊𝙍 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙋𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙐𝙎 𝘼𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏,
𝙄 '𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 '𝙎.
— beau taplin, certainty

 ❞— beau taplin, certainty

soundtrack

air catcher by twenty one pilots
i won't fall in love with falling; i will try to avoid those eyes. but now i'm here to give you words as tools that can destroy my heart.

line without a hook by ricky montgomery
all my emotions feel like explosions when you are around, and i've found a way to kill the sound.❞

francis forever by mitski
i don't need the world to see that i've been the best i can be, but i don't think i could stand to be where you don't see me.

shrike by hoizer
words hung above but never would form, like a cry at the final breath that is dawn. remember me, love, when i'm reborn, as a shrike to your sharp and glorious thorn.

just the two of us by grover washington, jr. & bill withers
just the two of us: we can make it if we try. just the two of us, just the two of us. just the two of us, building them castles in the sky. just the two of us, you and i.

yellow by coldplay
your skin and bones turn into something beautiful. and you know, for you i'd bleed myself dry.

lover, please stay by nothing but thieves
lover, i feel your sorrow pouring out of your skin. and i don't want to be alone, if i am tonight, i always be. so take from me what you want, what you need.

four by sleeping at last
what if we already are who we've been dying to become? in certain light i can plainly see a reflection in magnificence hidden in you, maybe even in me.

the night we met by lord huron
i don't know what i'm supposed to do, haunted by the ghost of you. oh, take me back to the night we met.

iris (cover) by sleeping with sirens
and i'd give up forever to touch you 'cause i know that you feel me somehow. you're the closest to heaven that i'll ever be and i don't want to go home right now.