Naman And Naira Meeting

Start from the beginning

Akshara goes from there...

After sometime...

Naman comes home and directly goes to Naira room...

At the same time Akshara also goes toward Naira's room to give her milk and fruits...

Akshara gets shock to Naman on Naira's room... She think what is Naman doing in Naira's room.... As per Naman nature he does not talk with family... Or i should say he only think about his family... What is he doing here in my daughter room...

Akshara heared there conversation...

Naman- I hope naira you did not reveal anything to Akshara bhabhi and Naitik bro... I request you that i will manage everything... Don't get tention...

Naira- OK chachu i will not say anything to anyone just because of your promise... But plz don't drag this matter so long... And take help from family if matter is going out of hand...

Naman- Ok naira... I hope don't forgot your promise...

Naman recalls that Werid man deals with Naman about Naira in exchange of money... Naman agrees with them because he is a selfish man... He only thinks about his family... And as per deal he does not need to pay them 20 lakh if he manages to take naira there again...

Naman goes from there... Akshara hides seeing naman coming out of room...

Akshara gets highly worried not for Naman but for her daughter... Because she knows that Naman is a kind of person who save himself by any means and put other in danger...

Akshara goes to Naira's room-

Akshata with Strict tone - What is Naman doing in your room Naira?

Naira gets scared with Akshara tone... She start to shiver but does not able to say anything due to fear..

Akshara with same tone - Naira answer my question... And don't dare to lie... If i find something in future then you will not get saved from my anger....You know very well Naira nothing is more imp to me than your safety and children's happiness...

Naira always remember if a mother can  fight with whole world for  children's happiness then a mother  can fight with  children too for there own happiness.... Mother can go to any extent when the question is about there children safety... She can fight with children too...

Naira gets worried but she manages to say that everything is ok mumma... Naman chachu just come here to see me... Because i am at home at this hour after such a long time...So he just came and told me to spend time with family etc... Nothing to worry...

Akshara knows that naira is lying because she already heared there conversation...

Akshara goes from there after giving milk and fruits to Naira...

Naira- I am such a lucky girl to have a mother like AKSHARA who cares so much for me after that incident also... She try her best to keep me happy and out of danger... I will never get angry on her if she scolds me... Because i know she just gets worried for me and bhai...

Akshara- I know Naira is lying... But why? And what kind of promise Naman took from Naira... If he is going to take advantage of my daughter innocence and is fooling her then i will not leave him...

Next Day-

Naira is going to college in car that time Naman called her and ask her to come to the same place where they meet yesterday...

Naira- But chachu that place is not ok... Yesterday there is construction in main road... But now construction work is over... And if mumma gets to know that i took that road to reach college... She will get angry and upset with me...

Naman- Bhabhi does not know anything... No one is going to tell her unless and untill you told her...

Naira agress with hevay heart...

Naira goes to that place in her car...

At home-

Akshara goes to Naira's room to clean the room... She realizes that Naira forget her project file at home...

Akshara tries to call Naira but she is busy with Naman and that weried man is staring at naira with bad look...

Akshara calls the Driver-

Driver - Yes Mam,

Akshara - Gives the phone to Naira... She is not answering my phone...

Driver- Mam, Naira baby is not with me... She goes to talk to someone... We are at XYZ Place...

Akshara shocks to hear the place name and she scolds driver for taking naira with that road... Because that place is not ok for girls at all...

Driver - Sorry mam...

Akshara cuts the call and start calling Naira again and again but Naira is busy with Naman...

On other side -

Naman ask naira for help...

Naman- Naira beta will you plz come here tomorrow evening at 7.30 P.M. ... To give them 5 lakh rs cheque.... I'll manage to arrange 5 lakh... And convince them to give remaining amount after some time...

Naira first denies saying it was difficult for her because mumma punish her... And she has no reason to go out of hosue... Mumma will not allow me to go out of the house... And this place is also not good to come here and that too evening...

Naman ask naira because he is much busy and has meeting with client... And if he gets successful in meeting... His all tention vanishes and he can pay them remaining amount...

Naira agrees having no choice left...

Naman and that werid man's exchange glances... Naman thinks if something happens to Naira then he will put all the blame on Naira itself... Because no one knows about my meeting with Naira... (He does not know that Akshara heard there conversation)...

Naman smiles evilly...

Next Part - Akshara and Naitik and family comes to know everything... She bashes naira very badly... Naira does not utter a single word...