팔. for clout

Beginne am Anfang

"But, anyways. What's up?"

"Well, fuck sleep, blue bear bitch." The young boy deadpanned, earning a laugh from the bluenette. "Okay, but seriously, hear me out please."

"Philza won't be able to film a video with us and Wilbur, Quackity and I are in need of views, so we thought why not let a womannot just any woman, an American even to join us for content? So are you in?"

"Count me in, I'm in it for the clout."

"Cindy, I said content not clout."

It was only a matter of thirty minutes before everything turned into a complete disaster. As soon as Cindy had logged into her computer, after the set up. She immediately joined the voice channel where Wilbur, Quackity and Tommy were.

"WHAT UP CRACKHEADS?" She shouted in the channel, her microphone peaking in the process.

Quackity let out a shriek-like scream in surprise. "AH WHAT THE FUCK! POR FAVOR HERMANITA! SHUT UP!"

The two English men in Discord on the other hand, were already laughing their ass off from the situation.

"That is so going in the quote book." Wilbur snorted.

Once Quackity had somewhat calmed down after being jumpscared to death by the bluenette, the four of them entered the game. Today, they were attempting to speedrun Minecraft with a voice chat mod installed. They instantly spawned on top of a mountain and with that, the timer started.

"Alright, gentlemen and... woman." Tommy began, his side comment earning him a punch from Cindy in the process. "If we actually speedrun this, we can claim the World Record from Dream."

"WE WILL GET THAT CLOUT!"

Quackity screamed, manipulating his character into running circles in-game. "THINK OF THE SUBS AND PRIMES WE'LL GET."

"FOR CLOUT!"

Cindy cried, jumping off the mountain they spawned on with a ear-piercing scream that peaked badly along with the voice chat mod.

Quackity followed after Cindy's in-game character and jumped, screaming his lungs off. The two English men followed the two fellow Mexican and American not too long after.

The four of them ended up diving into a river nearby the mountain, so there wasn't any deaths for their 'speedrun'. Tommy was the first one to get on land with Wilbur trailing behind his pixelated character.