"You asked! Now is Miles a better kisser then Cedric?" said Y/n as Emilia's smiled grew. Her cheeks grew hot as she gave Y/n a grin.

"Cedric was softer but Miles... Miles is very different." said Emilia as Y/n's eyes widen and they both bursted out laugher again. "You're still a virgin right?"

"Yeahh! Aren't you?!" said Y/n as Emilia covered her face with her hand and let out a laugh. Y/n looked at her surprised. "Miles???"

"ITS WEIRD I KNOWW." said Emilia turning red. Y/n bursted out laughing causing Emilia to turn redder. "Not what I expected honestly, especially not doing it with Miles."

"Did it hurt?" said Y/n as Emilia gave her a grin as they both started laughing. "Stop you're dirty minded, it's just a question."

"Well.. Miles is pretty big. We've only done it once and that's when I got my 'Burn'. It felt very strange but when you're in that moment, everything just disappears. Then you feel it the next day, it was like I did a bunch of exercises." said Emilia. Y/n looked at her surprised and then smiled shyly.

"Do you think Adrian is big?" said Y/n as Emilia gave her a disgusted face. "What?!"

"I don't want to think about that Y/n! Although, the other day he got hard off your laugh. Miles and I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever." said Emilia as Y/n turned red. "Hey if you want to find out, just tell Miles to kidnapped me."

"Ah i'm sure that's why you want Miles to kidnap you." said Y/n laughing. Emilia playful hit her arm and smiled. "I'll find out when the times right."

"You better prepared yourself because i'm sure he knows what he's doing. He had Hazel going crazy over him." said Emilia as Y/n groaned and threw her head back.

"Ugh I forget they did stuff together. What did he even see in her?" said Y/n as Emilia rolled her eyes and hugged her pillow.

"Well at first she was bearable, she wasn't annoying and she didn't try so hard. Adrian didn't really pay attention to her until Gianna introduced them, of course Gi got annoyed of her and instantly regretted her decision but they became a couple pretty fast. She was very two faced, when she was with Adrian she would try and act all nice and sweet but she is a complete bitch, well as you seen from earlier. Honestly, you remember that day when Adrian randomly grabbed you by your face?" said Emilia as Y/n nodded remembering back to when they were barely becoming friends. "Well yeah Miles and I looked at him like what are you doing because who does that to somebody randomly. Well we like to think that you came into our lives for a very good reason and of course I was right. I started to notice the way he would look at you like you're the only girl in the world and he still looks at you, he doesn't look at any other girl and i'm sure that's why he's trying to take things slow with you. I don't think he wants to ruin things by going so fast."

   "A lot of girls do stare at him don't they? I noticed that when me and him were going to the library." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled. Y/n looked at her friends and thought about Adrian.

———

"So what where they talking about?" said Adrian once Miles came into the dorm with a smile. His smile quickly faded remembering how annoying Adrian was being.

"Why ? Whats going on?" said Graham from his bed. Miles sat down on his bed and looked back at Adrian who was changing into his pajamas.

"Adrian is mad at Emilia because he thinks she's keeping things from him." said Miles as Graham looked at him as if Adrian was right to be mad.

"I don't think, I know she's keeping things from me. She use to tell me everything, now she tends to hide away from me. She tells Y/n everything, but oh no Adrian can't know." said Adrian as Miles face palmed. Graham looked at Miles and slowly looked back at Adrian.