"What about you?" I asked and he patted his backpack. "Well, let us find us an empty table and make it ours." He said and took his hand off my shoulder, held my hand and pulled me along with him with a smile.

"Too ugly." He said, walking away from the table.

"Too close to noisy people." He said, after we had spotted another, pulling me away again.

This time, we were starting to get stares cause he was loud and kept walking around while I followed.

"If you continue like this Tae, we will not find any tab-"

"Found one." He said and pointed at it. 

"Tae, wa-"

"Come on." He said and walked ahead, I sighed and followed. With a smile of victory, he sat down and looked at me.

"Well? Are you not gonna sit or do you love standing and getting all the attention from high school students?" He asked and I scowled at him immediately, I looked around to see some kids were indeed actually looking, I quickly across beside him.

"You are...really annoying."

"My mother has called me worse," he said with a smirk. "You might wanna try something hard if you wanna hurt my feelings, Vinnie." He said as he opened his backpack and took out his lunch which was wrapped in a tall white bag. Tae unwrapped it and took. A smile w fixed on his face as he opened it and it's aroma nearly killed me.

It smelled so fucking good that my stomach almost grumbled.

"What is that?" I asked, trying not to drool.

Tae grinned. "Kimchi Jjigae." He answered and looked at me. "You want some?"

"Oh, n-no, I'm good."

Tae sighed in irritation. "No, you're not."

I chuckled. "I am."

"Vincent," Tae called and handed me his spoon. "I know you are like super poor, and you can't afford your meals here. Like so poor you would rather sit with Miss Salmon than come to the cafeteria and be injured by scents of food."

I froze, blinking severally. "I- what? W-Wh-Why would you think I can't afford my meals here?"

Tae furrowed his brows at me like I was stupid. "Vincent, don't even try to pretend. I know you cannot afford your meals here. The same way you could smell that I came from money earlier, is the same way that I could tell you had money problems by just looking at your eyes." He said with a smile and I blinked, taken aback.

"Um...ouch."

How did he know i was thinking about that?

"Sorry. I tend to be like blunt sometimes and not think before speaking, actually I do think, I just do not care what other people think about me cause I only say the truth, and if I am wrong then by all means correct me." He shrugged.

"Um, I-"

"See," he cut me off. "You can't. But don't worry, I like you as a person and I will not go about telling your business. Now, there is no need to act like you are not hungry, and you can be mad at me for figuring it out, that's okay , I'm a smart one. I won't go telling everyone you can't afford your meal, so now, eat with me." He said and waved the spoon at me.