"Oh," I shook my head. "Ha! Yeah, sorry, I uh, I was thinking of....you know? Homework and stuff, nothing important."

"Lies. But I am not gonna ask any further. So, let's eat lunch together."

"Oh, I would love to but I....I need to go to the-"

"To the what?" He cocked his brow at me. "I don't think I see you in the cafeteria at all. Do you even have friends?"

"What?" I fake laughed. "Of course I have friends."

"Friends, Vincent. I didn't say friend, and Julian is one person, stupid."

I bit my lip from the inside. "Well, Miss Salmon is also-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." He cut me off as he shook his head slowly.  "Friends your age." He said as if speaking to a child. "You need friends your own age, okay? Mrs. Salmon is like four  times your age."

"S-She's not that old."

"Still."

"Gee. You sound so much like her." I rolled my eyes.

"Who?"

"Miss Salmon."

"Well then, leave the poor woman alone and come sit with me during lunch, we are friends from today, Mr. Vincent.....?" He looked at me with furrowed brows.

"Lockhart."

"Ah, nice."

"What's your last name?" I asked as he dragged me along with him to lunch.

"Bu."

"Bu. W-What does it mean?" I asked as he put an arm over my shoulder and began walking towards the cafeteria direction.

He smirked. "It means wealth, or fortune or whatever."

See. I was right.

"And please don't ever compare me to Kpop artists, it is weird as hell and makes me uncomfortable."

I knitted my brows. "Tae, I would never compare you to Kpop artists, even I think it is weird when people see a Korean boy and say he looks like Jimin or any Kpop star or actors, and then see an asian woman and then say 'omg, you look like jennie'." I grimaced. "Yeah, it gets mad weird."

"Thank you!!" He groaned. "It really is weird when they say stuffs like that."

"I'm sorry you have to go through that shit." I said as we walked into the cafeteria.

"Oh, it's okay." He shrugged. "So, where's your table?"

I looked around and shrugged. "I just sit anywhere, and besides I never really come to the cafeteria."

"Well, let us go get your food."

I shook my head. "Oh, I'm not...I'm not hungry."

"You sure?"

I nodded. "Very."

The truth was that I couldn't afford lunch here, it was only going to make things hard for mom so I sometimes brought food from home.  Sometimes. And last night i had slept really late and woken up a little late this morning, Mom was too tired and I couldn't make breakfast and lunch for myself before leaving, so here I am.