mark and yukhei had fairly big eyes, but they both held different personas. yukhei had a mysterious and dark aura to his appearance, and to himself in general, which the younger found deeply attractive. but he couldn't say the same for himself. no matter how hard he tried, people just couldn't seem to take him seriously.

the boy ruffled his own hair, letting out a huff of frustration.

it wasn't fair, why does he have to be so small and clueless?

yes, mark had a habit of being easily manipulated into many things. he was slightly dumb, but the kind of dumb yukhei found adorable, as odd as that sounds. yukhei would always reassure the sheepish boy about how cute it was, he never wanted mark to feel bad about himself. which is what a decent significant other should do.

i mean, who doesn't want a cute boy who's obsessed with watermelon, does questionable things; and sort of... horny all time. as a boyfriend?

definitely yukhei.

suddenly and coincidentally, a click was heard from the bathroom doorknob, the door opened to reveal a shirtless yukhei, a towel tied alarmingly loosely around his waist. a few droplets of water from yukhei's slightly wet and damp hair dripped on the taller's well toned sun kissed abs and tattooed chest, a few running down his body. the prominent veins on his tattooed arms, ran down to his freakishly huge hands, his nails painted pure black. it was quite a sight.

mark froze, his mouth slowly agape, as he was staring at a literal goddess himself. blood rushing through all parts of his limbs.

yukhei ran his hand through his maroon hair, looking at his lovers expression of shock , caused by only his presence alone,  the corners of his lips pulled up into a slight smirk.

god he looked so fucking attractive just standing there.

mark thought.

the elder leaned against the door frame, his smirk deepening, he didn't know he had so much affect on the younger.

he decided to test it out in a way, maybe he should rile up the latter in the process.

"like what'cha see pretty boy?"

mark could nearly choke then and there. his face was heating up at an alarming rate. he could feel himself go red in embarrassment. yukhei's incredibly deep voice practically vibrated in mark's ears.

meanwhile, yukhei was buried in his own separate thoughts. he observed the other carefully. the younger had subtle and soft makeup on that made him look absolutely gorgeous, his already beautiful features stood out perfectly. yukhei badly wanted to kiss those pretty glossy lips. his black hair sat messily on his head, and he was only dressed in boxers and a white dress shirt that draped over his small frame, they went down to his knees, revealing his white, milky thighs. the two buttons of his shirt were un-buttoned, causing the shirt to slide off a bit on his right shoulder. yukhei could see marks deep collarbones, which drove him absolutely insane. his pale complexion made him look like an angel fallen from heaven. he was fucking glowing.

"you're cute." yukhei mumbles absentmindedly. mark immediately registers and turns a deep shade of cherry.

without realizing, yukhei licked his perfectly plump lips and gulped, his adams apple bobbing, causing mark to tense. the cold metal taste hit his buds from his lip piercing and tongue piercing clashing together. he walked closer to his lover, who was still glued on the bed.