cнαpтer oɴe

"Bitch, I'm so fuckin tired of you wearing my shit and then not returning it! I forgot I had this, it's cute as fuck." Sarena yelled out as she admired the short, light pink colored dress she had pulled out the closet. It was a fitted dress and she knew exactly how it was going to look on her body. She snagged it up with the rest of the items she already took. 

The ajared bathroom door opened fully, "That's my dress, on life. I bought that bit with my money." Latavia spoke, with her mouth full of toothpaste.

Sarena shrugged her shoulders because she obviously didn't care. It was cute so of course she was gonna borrow it, anyways. It didn't matter because Latavia was her best bitch and they lived under the same roof.

They had known each other from their first year of junior high to where they were now; sophomore year of college. They went through the normal ups and downs friends go through, but they always knew they would be inseparable when they grew older, and that's exactly how they were. 

Sarena knew everything about Latavia, and it was vice versa for her. They shared a home together, and went to the same college as well. It was Sarena's house but knew she couldn't live there without her girl so as soon as her name was on the lease, Latavia's was on it right beside hers. Latavia had helped Sarena out when she was having family issues, and even money issues, so Sarena did anything to return the favor including a house, money, clothes, and her friendship.

Sarena packed all the clothes she had gathered from Latavia's closet as she started making her way to the exit of the room. "Bitch that's all my freakin clothes. What am I suppose to wear?" Latavia asked, rinsing out her mouth and cleaning it with a face rag. She walked out of the room and followed Sarena into her room. 

Placing the clothes one by one into the closet, Sarena shrugged her shoulders. "Go buy some more clothes." 

Latavia looked at her 5'6", brownskin, bestfriend in confusion. "Bitch do it look like I'm made of money?" She rolled her eyes and sat at the makeup vanity, applying a green facial mask onto her face. 

Sarena laughed as she looked at her. She was a short, darkskin chick who had a head full of natural hair. Only being 5'4" and 19 years old, she had a body like a stripper. Sarena admired her for being classy and never trashy with the body she had, even tho Latavia knew about the many flaws she thought she had. Sarena, nor anybody else, could see any.

Sarena had hair just like Latavia, except she wasn't fully natural yet and she loved a weave. She slayed every one she got. Having a baby face with two deep dimples and being at an average height, she drew the attention of every man she came across. She grew up with parents of a different culture, so she knew nothing than to show class anywhere she went. 

"Find you a nigga who is." She told Latavia, who gave her a long, sarcastic sigh. Sarena laughed and hopped onto her bed, throwing a pillow at her. She grabbed her phone off of the nightstand that had been vibrating rapidly. 

She was put into a group chat. Grumbling, she was about to leave the conversation, but she saw the main topic of the discussion: 

'A.K.A Green & Pink Glo Party!

From 11-4am!