(I would love to!) chapter 1

Deku had heard that there was a villain attack nearby on the news, he rushed to the door with his book and pencil in hand while rushing to put his shoes on. 

He dashes out the door making sure he got his keys and locked his front door.

Deku barely makes it to the scene but takes out his pen and started observing the fight, somebody bumps into him harshly making his book to fall on the ground. Deku tries to pick up his pencil and papers in the book and then looks up to see present mic holding his book and scanning his eyes over the wordings. "Woah you wrote all of this?" He says looking down on izuku.

"Y-y-your p-present mic!!" Deku stammers and stumbles up and looks straight into his golden eyes.

"Hell yeah I am, so you wrote all of this? This is really detailed" he didn't get to finish what he was saying because the villain jumped over them, present mic gives him his book back "hey you stay right here ok? I wanna talk to you later" he says as he runs towards the villain and screams which makes the villain fall to the ground from over exposure to the ears.

Deku notes how he wasn't yelling as loud and how the villain fell face flat and wrote this down in his notebook. little bits like that

Present mic comes over to Deku after the talk with the press, "hey so I was wondering if you could come with me to a near by coffee shop so I can discuss something with you" he calmly says with cute hand gestures. Deku gets overwhelmed by the fact that a pro hero wants to talk with him so his answer was quick "YES! I would love to!" Deku jumps up and down

They make their way to a little cafe near his radio station, present opens the door for Deku "t-thank you p-present mic" he says all flustered  

"It's not problem, anyways why do you take notes on heros?" Present mic says as he walks over to a small round table, Deku following not far behind.

"I like heros a lot and wanted to be one but I-I'm quirkless.." izuku says a little disappointed in not having a quirk

The place was beautiful, there was pink fake flowers hanging from the top of the ceiling to the bottom. The tables were in a light yellow cover with cross hatchets all over the bottom.
The curtains were a soft grey swooping in the middle into a bow.

They sit down, "I was, well I was wondering if you would like to be in a segment in my radio show, you can talk about all what you write down in your book. It was very interesting"

He waited for a response until he looked at the boy who had sat there frozen.
(He wants ME to be in his radio show to gush about heros?!? Am I dreaming? Do I need to pinch myself?)
The young boy pinched himself
(Nope not dreaming)
He couldn't believe what he just had heard
"Y-yes! I would love to be in your radio show!" Deku said quiet enough to not be heard by anyone other than present mic

I hope you liked the first chapter! Please rate it if you haven't already
568 words