levyaku ❤and🚨 and smut

I could not think of a better ship name sorry.

Third person POV
   "I'm on my way over" lev said while on the phone with yaku. "Ok my parents have been arguing the past few days and went out of the house to somewhere so I would like to talk to someone" yaku replied. "Is someone going to be sweet for once?~" lev joked, yaku hung up the phone.
   Lev arrived at yaku's house with some meat buns. Yaku opened the door before he could even knock. "I have meat buns!" The taller boy said excitedly. He walked into the kitchen and placed the bag on the coffee table, then sat next to his boyfriend on the brown sofa. The red haired boy curled up into lev's chest and started to quietly cry. "It's okay, I'm here now" lev said trying to calm him, but yaku just started to sob even more. This wasn't the first time he had ever seen yaku cry. This was the part of yaku only he saw, the sad boy that really needed a hug. You see yaku's parents have been fighting his inter life but this past week things have gotten really bad, his father doesn't support him for being gay and his mother is supportive but is terified of his father so doesn't do anything about it. "Do you want to stay at my house for the next couple of days?" The younger one asked trying to stay calm himself. "mhm~" he got as a response.
   Yaku got up and went to his room to pack, lev followed. He quickly grabbed a couple of outfits and some confort items and put them in a duffle bag.
   When they got to lev's house they went and put yaku's stuff in the guest bedroom. Lev's house was pretty big compared to other houses. Lev left the room to let yaku have some time to himself. On the way down the hall to his room he ran into Allisa. "Ohhhhhh~ what are u and your boyfriend going to do tonight~" she teased. "Ew! He is just staying a couple of days to ovid his parents!" He replied not wanting his sister to get the wrong idea. "Hey your are old enough for it~."  She teased again, "you know mom and dad will not be home till next week" she said trying to get her brother to turn reder than ge already was. "I sAiD eW!" He screamed while running into his room. But what if? He thought once he landed on his bed. No no and no! He thought trying to get it out of his head but his thoughts were interrupted by yaku standing in his doorway. "What was that about?" He asked with an grin on his face. "Oh nothing" he replied.
The next part will be smut so stop reading here if you don't like that!
Lev pov
   About an hour had past and me and yaku were watching a movie, he was half asleep on my lap but I couldn't get what allisa said out of my head. The movie had ended when yaku said "so what do you want to do now?" Crawling up onto my chest. He does this all the time but for this time it looked... Almost... Sexy. "Um idk..." I said not looking him in the eyes so maybe he wouldn't see how red my face was. "What's wrong?" He said pulling me into a kiss. Oh shit. I thought as he started to put his toung in my mouth. Then the worst thing ever happend, it started to stand up. (If u are reading this and don't know what I mean maybe you shouldn't be reading this, but here is a hint 🍆)
Yaku pov
   I was sitting on lev's lab kissing him when I felt something press up agenst my but. I pulled away from the kiss to see what it was, and it was hilarious. Lev has horney. "Lev... What is this?" I asked knowing exactly what it was. "Um I can explain!" He said but I cut him off with a kiss. While kissing him I started  unbuttoning his pants, wanting to see his reaction. "Yaku you don't have to-" he started to say but I cut him off again "I want to if you're ok with it~" I said with lust in my voice. "I... I do..." He replied.
Third person POV
   "are you sure you want this yaku?" Lev asked still not sure if he even wanted it. "Of course as long as you want it" lev made up his mind "Yes." The taller male got up and shut and locked the door, not wanting his sister to k
now what was about to happen. When he got back his boyfriend had already took his shirt off, just turning on lev even more.
   Yaku started to dig though lev's darwes until he found some lube. "When did you get, it hasn't even been open?" He asked. "Um long story.." He replied. (I will make a story to explain that some other time) Yaku climbed onto lev to start and make out with him. Lev started to play with the waistband of yaku's shorts, until pulling them off to leave his boyfriend on just his underwear.(which had a bulge in it) He took off his own pants then underwear, making him feel overly exposed. Yaku's noticed this so he took off his own underwear to make his lover more comfortable. "Are you still sure?" Lev asked "for the last time yes!" He replied. Yaku stared to move his hand and up and down lev's shaft, making the boy let out a small grunt from the contact. Lev grabbed the lube from beside him and started to put a thick coat on three on his fingers, then moved them down to the smaller ones enterce. "Ready?" He asked trying not to let out a moan. Yaku noded in response. Lev inserted one finger causing yaku to grunt. He took a second to let his boyfriend adjust before adding another finger. His hole was very tight, so he sissored his fingers to add the third which made yaku let out a moan. "Hey don't forget my sister is just down the hall" lev reminded him. Lev slowly started to thrust his fingers in and out, trying to stretch him for what was about to come. After a couple of minutes of stretching him he removed his fingers and flipped yaku over so he was in doggy pose. He coated his shaft with lube not wanting to hurt his lover. He lined his cock up with yaku's hole then put the tip in, causing the older one to let out a grunt. Then he put another inch in, then another, he keeped thing prosses until the inter shaft was inside him. "S-start moving" yaku said ready to replace the pain with pleasure. Lev done as told and stared to move in and out picking up spead in every thrust, until he hit a spot that make yaku scream out I'm pleasure. "So it's there.." Lev said before handing yaku a pillow to bite on so he won't make as much noise. He continued to hit that spot making yaku let out a loud moan every time. "I'm gg-getting close" yaku whimpered, "me too" lev said. Yaku let out all over the sheets then soon after lev let out inside of yaku. "Was it good?" Lev asked "n-nothing b-better" yaku replied before passing out from tiredness. Lev striped the bed and cleaned himself then yaku before curling up with him and falling asleep himself. About 15 minutes later alissa came to check on them, knowing full well what just happened when she tried to open the door but couldn't because it was locked. She wrote "ew gross" on a sticky note and stuck it to the door for her brother to see later, then went to bed herself.

Well this was kinda bad but omfg it was 1344 words long so ya.