Chapter 2: Blue?

//WARNING: low Mental health, mentions of abuse, manipulation and signs of depression. This is an angst book, I feel like I'm 12 again doing this-//

Y/N and Wilbur now live together, well, from the looks of it, Wilbur moved his stuff in Y/Ns house. They started to speak to each other more but not enough to tell trama. At least for Y/N sake. He wasn't sure of the situation, he was still iffy on sharing, knowing will from his past life, wilbur would have been upset on what schlatt has said to him and on top of that throwing stuff? Wilbur would've killed him. Thinking about it, he just threw so much at Wilbur four nights ago and he wrote them down.. This won't backfire right? Y/N started to doubt everything, sure they have been dating since the walls were built and he trusted Wilbur with everything he could possibly think of. What changed now? Everything started to fall when Schlatt, when he was kidnapped, when the bombs went off and when Wilbur left without even giving Y/N a heads up? Y/N felt everything hit him at once, ghosts only appear when there is unfinished business. How come there isn't a ghost of schlatt haunting him too? What's Wilbur's last thing he wants gone or to be finished?

"His going to leave again" a voice spoke, making Y/N look everywhere. In fact, where was Y/N? He blinked and took deep breaths trying to calm down. He was at the docks. Staring at the now set sun. He felt tears flow.

"Dream?" Y/N said softly. That was his voice in his head. That was dream. Dream spoke to him in his head. Is he going mad? Y/N took a deep breath and saw a box next to him, it was from wilbur, it had the light blue crystal with a pretty silver chain. Y/N placed the necklace on his neck. The crystal changed to a darker blue, feeling relaxed, Y/N got up and placed the small box in his bag. He started to walk to find Tubbo. He wanted to talk about leaving L'manberg. He didn't want to but with all the wars all for Tommy's discs? No. he wasn't going to die over two discs, he respects tommy and tubbo, yes the discs symbolizes something that y/n clearly forgot. It wasn't his fault though. The blast blocked a lot of Y/Ns memories but not a lot for him to forget who schlatt oor wilbur is. Y/N struggles to keep up with everyone, he used to be the fastest one to get stuff done but now he has to back track, redo everything and procrastinate. So much changed, all because of this land.

Y/N and Ranboo have gotten closer because they just linked together just like tommy and tubbo. Both them talk about ways to help with their memories. Ranboo has bad memory loss while Y/N just deals with Terrible Anxiety and PTSD. Both of them started to use journals about what's important to remember, mostly ranboo. Y/N uses his for tasks and reminds. Sometimes he uses it to talk about his day because well it helps for him to write. Ranboo is a good kid to Y/N eyes.

"You have THREE not a month, not even a week. THREE DAYS to decide Tubbo or else this wall will be finished." a Roaring voice has spoken. Y/N looked to see wilbur, quackity, Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy and Fundy. Tubbo looked distressed, Tommy was on the verge of tears with visible anger in his face looking at dream, Ranboo looked like a frightened guilty child, and Fundy looked stressed along with Quackity. Y/N got there, Wilbur immediately looked happy. "HI love!" wilbur waved, Y/N did a subtle wave.

"What's going on dream? Is there a problem?" y/n asked softly, by the look of dreams stance he was visibly angry and seemed to crave something but y/n couldn't really read what.

"Tommy fucked up that's what. Why don't you ask your president. I have to go." as the masked man took off in anger y/n looked at them all, feeling like a dad all over again. He sighed as he signaled to walk with him. Tommy and Tubbo came as for the others. They went their separate ways.

"Me and Big Q have to meet up about this.... And I really don't feel like talking to tommy." Tubbo said softly, visibly hurt. Tommy looked crushed hearing that. Stopping on his feet. y/n stopped and grabbed Tommy by the hand softly. The boy just looked at Y/N.