Chapter 1: Beginning?

Magsimula sa umpisa

He was imprisoned by jschlatt. Y/N felt tears trying to get out thinking about it more, the yelling he constantly did, the verbal abuse, throwing stuff at y/n and on top of that Schlatt using him as a punching/therapy bag. it was an awful time. Y/N never ever held grudges against people but Schlatt, was the person who Y/N despised the most. Of course Schlatt wasn't the person to always bully Y/N besides the verbal and throwing conflict, Schlatt was busy being his Lawful evil person. It wasn't the best. Schlatt only found out by fundy. Fundy didn't want to tell but he did anyway making Y/N develop trust issues from ever talking to fundy. Fundy explained to Schlatt that Y/N was Wilburs Lover and just out of spite to make sure Wilbur, not even Tommy, stepped in L'Manberg he would harm him.

     Thinking about it more made Y/N feel upset, breaking his rolling pin. He looked down seeing he broke the handle. Seeing wood dust and chips inside the dough as well. He exhaled.
       "Damn. sorry rolling pin, you didn't deserve that." Y/N sighed as he threw it away, along with the dough. It wasnt usable anymore. He sighed writing it down and grabbed another rolling pin. After another couple of hours, Y/N had a break from baking and sat at the table the bakery had and drank warm coffee, he needed it after his mind was messing with him.

    Then again it was his own fault, after so much, he refused to talk about his feelings to anyone. Eventually becoming numb and not caring so much what happens to him.
Nikki tried to get him to do therapy but Y/N never did. He didn't even try to make an effort. He just wanted to keep everything in because that's all he could do. He was afraid of what to say and not only that but his mind wouldn't let him speak to anybody about coping. He refused any help about his emotions because the only one who truly listened was the one who he needed most, but unfortunately he never came.

        A loud bell went off signalling that his break was over. Y/N wiped his tears that he didn't know were there. It was a long night but Y/N managed. He got out of the apron, placed back on his coat and locked the bakery up and waved Ranboo a good bye and paying him for his hard work then walked back home. As he continued to walk he felt that there were eyes on him. They felt oddly comfy however it was frightening that he felt eyes on him this late at night. Then he remembered the only person or ghost that was active late at night.
"Wilbur... please just come talk to me, staring at me makes it worse bc then I get all crept out." Y/N chuckled as he turned around to see the smiling ghost hiding, his appearance changed, Now he was in a yellow sweater that looked like the warming sun, however the rip in the sweater where Phil stabbed him was there. He didn't look like a homeless bum from the time Philza stabbed him. Y/N was honestly shaking seeing him again. He wanted to hug him, yell, anything and everything. He didn't know how to feel so for now he just stayed calm as best as he could and let the ghost do what he does. Do all ghosts remember how they died? Y/N asked himself as he felt more tears flow looking at wilbur, Y/N couldn't believe tubbo was right. He's a ghost. How long did Y/N stay there?
    "Hey y/n!" The ghost said sweetly. He placed his feet on the floor and walked to Y/N with a bright smile, he looked so innocent and cute. It was almost like he wasn't a complete psycho. Y/N shook the feeling as he smiled as well, trying to get rid of the tears and shakiness from seeing Wilbur.
  "hello wilbur. You look lovely tonight" Y/N said as he continued to turn the way he was walking home, The dirt crunched and cracked almost like rain hitting the pavement. Wilbur blushed at the compliment, seeing that Y/N eyes were red and puffy, he wanted to ask but he stayed silent and started to fidget with his hands.
" Are you ok?" Y/N asked as the ghost continued to smile brightly and nod. It was a comfortable silence walking to the house. Once they got there, Y/N turned his key and opened the door, letting Ghostbur go in first and then himself. Ghostbur sits on the couch, it sinked like he was actually there. It made Y/N question and puzzled, isn't he dead? A voice said in Y/N head.
"Ok so you are dead right?" Y/N Bluntly asked, realizing what he just blurted out as he takes off his hoodie and throws it in a corner. He gulped looking at Ghostbur who was still smiling and cheerful.
       "Of course I am, love! There's nothing beating and I'm always cold." He said brightly making Y/N feel awkward and now uncomfy. 'love' that word was now the only thing repeating in his head as he took a deep breath. He hadn't heard that in a while. Does Ghostbur even remember being with y/n? Was he happy? That made y/n feel awful he shakes his Head feeling more uncomfortable than ever before.
"Sorry." Y/N cleared his throat before going into his room to grab something. It was for a moment that turned to a long time, his door was open but Ghostbur didn't bother, instead Ghostbur looked around the small house. It was messy. Papers everywhere, clothes in different corners of the room, the smell of fresh bread and faint cigarettes? It was a weird but comfortable scent in the house. Out of habit Ghostbur wanted to try and clean up the place, he really didn't like the mess. After it was somewhat clean, Y/N got out of his room, realising he had his dead boyfriend over, he sighed as he stopped the ghost from cleaning, Y/N gasped a bit from the cold skin that he touched. Ghostbur looked up at Y/N with confusion before y/n touched his arm against his hand. Honestly y/n expected to phase through him, and Now y/n was fascinated yet oddly confused. He kept squeezing his arm to his hand, it was weird.
"You say you're a ghost right? How come I can touch you?" Y/N started to fondle with Ghostbur fingers, he was really interested. ghostburs face tinted red and looked the other way.
"W-well you see y/n I'm not like other ghost! In fact, I'm kinda a lame ghost to be honest. I melt in the rain, I don't really fly. I just float when my legs give out walking. In the day you can phase through me but at night you can touch me! Does that make sense?" Ghostbur asked using his fingers like tally marks, looking at y/n confused and excited. Y/N nodded as he lifted up Ghostbur sleeve a bit, feeling his cold grey skin in his hand, no matter how much he kept playing with ghostburs hand to his arm he was still cold, he didn't warm up. he pulled down Ghostbur sleeve, for some reason he just wanted to keep touching Ghostbur, he craved touch. Y/N never wanted to admit it but he really missed Wilburs touch. When he realized he was still fondling with Ghostburs hand to his palm. He let go as a red tint was visible,
"sorry. I got lost in my head for a second, hopefully that wasn't uncomfortable for you." Y/N said as he saw that Ghostbur cleaned everything. He was just picking up the picture frame that was broken. Y/N took it and saw it was of him and Wilbur. He felt his breath hitched and felt tears try and peak out. Did he throw this? No he couldn't have. Did he?