Jin nods with a little smile. "All of us used to argue all the time, over the most little and stupid things. But then we just...made up. Just like that."

I turn my head. "You made up that quickly?"

"Yep." Namjoon confirms. "Because we realised that we needed each other, more than anything. And fighting wasn't going to help. It would just make it worse. It would've made our relationship unhealthy, toxic...we might not have even debuted if we had carried on fighting. But we learnt from our mistakes over the years. And now, I actually don't remember the last time we argued."

"We barely get angry at eachother anymore, because...well, any stupid thing they do they've most likely done before so it's expected." Jin huffs making me laugh a little.

"So, when we arrive at the venue, just try and talk to him. It's worth a shot, Jiyeon. You need to atleast be on the same page again before we leave, or you'll regret it." Namjoon says.

I sigh, closing my eyes. Namjoon's right. Jin's right. Both of them are right. I will regret it if Yoongi and I are still on bad terms before he leaves. And having to still see him on TV and any sort of social media will only make it worse.

***

Screaming and cheering of fans fills the venue, so anyone from no matter what distance away will be able to hear the echo.

Multiple coloured lights flash all around in the night, bringing the stadium to life even more. Army bombs wave enthusiastically in the air, also flashing different colours.

It's all open, and also a little chilly but I'll manage. I'm currently sat on a little chair to the side of the main stage, so I can clearly see it but the fans can't see me.

With my crutches also on the ground next to me, I sit with my hands in my lap and waiting for the next performance to come.

They've already performed 2 songs - ON and Black Swan. Now I think they're performing a few of their other songs, like Airplane pt2, Boy With Luv, Go Go etc.

I haven't spotted Dea, Songmin or Hayoon yet, but I know they're out there somewhere, cheering on their boys and singing along.

I also know they're here because of the selfie Dea sent me of the three of them, holding their army bombs and softly smiling. It made me smile, seeing how happy they are.

"Okay, 2 minute break then get ready for Go Go!" Someone from behind me shouts to the boys.

Next thing I know two minutes have gone, they scurry past me and onto the stage. Luckily, Go Go's dance isn't as hard or extreme as ON or Black Swan.

The atmosphere is getting warmer by the second, completely getting rid of the thought of it being cold a few minutes ago. The boys are beginning to sweat a lot, to the point where it almost looks like they've just taken showers.

However the atmosphere is very lively and fun, and I haven't stopped smiling since they got on stage.

But when I look at Yoongi, he tries to plaster a smile on his face whilst looking at his armys. It looks very convincing that it's real, and that he's not hurting inside. But I can see right through it. And I know it's not real.

"Having fun?" I shout to Taehyung practically bouncing off the stage to get a bottle of water.

They've finished performing Go Go, and are now just taking a longer break and taking to armys for a bit.

Taehyung's excited box smile beams down at me, and his little giggle ruptures from his throat. He nods vigorously. "What about you?"

I smile up at him and nod. "Definitely. This is amazing!"

Jungkook scurries over to us, also to grab bottles of water. "Hey Jiyeon, hope you're enjoying the show!" He yells over the loud crowd, sweat dribbling off his forehead.

Taehyung runs back onto the stage to hand out the bottles, and so does Jungkook after grabbing some more and exchanging small talk with me.

After a couple minutes, I now need to pee.

Sighing, I bend down and pick up my crutches, assembling them on my arms and grasping hold of the handles, then pushing myself up into a standing position.

Namjoon catches me doing this from the corner of his eye from the stage, and looks at me questioningly.

I point to backstage, mouthing the words, 'bathroom' to him so he'll understand.

His mouth forms an 'O' and he nods, smiling at me and then turning his head back the crowd.

I'm about to turn away when I also catch Yoongi looking at me too. It doesn't like he got the message I told Namjoon a couple seconds ago, and is probably wondering where I'm going.

I sigh, also mouthing 'bathroom' to him. Yoongi's face eases and nods a little.

Then I ease into a little teethy smile and raise both my thumbs up at him. He scoffs in amusement, shaking his head and smiling his gummy smile at me also, whilst laughing a little.

Now that, that was a genuine smile.

Smiling to myself, I turn away and walk further backstage. I think that's the first interaction we've had since yesterday. That's a start atleast.

One of the members of staff guides me to the bathrooms and I begin my little journey.

Turning a corner, I see the sign at the top of the doorway indicating to the ladies toilets. Opposite is the door for the men's toilets. I start walking down the little hallway.

But then, I stop.

And I freeze.

And I throw myself into the nearest room, slamming the door shut. Because I'm pretty sure I just saw someone.

Someone who looks an awful lot like Hangyeol.