Draco shared a look with Pansy and she knew what to do. She trudged over to the fighting friends and snatched the wand out of El's hand. Which resulted in a bewilderment look on Eleanor's face, followed by a very mean snare. How dare she betray her?!

"Geez, take a chill pill, girl," Pansy laughed at Eleanor and twiddled her wand between her fingers.

"Are you going to behave?" Draco asked and Eleanor was forced to agree, seeing as she was starting to feel dizzy from Draco's hold and her head was turning red. She was sure that she was going to faint if they kept this up any longer and that wasn't something she wanted. The hospital wing wasn't her favorite room in the castle.

The room went silent, apart from the heavy breathing coming from Eleanor's mouth and she dusted and corrected her clothes without meeting the eyes of Draco and Pansy. Still quite angry and feeling betrayed. They off all people should understand her nervousness.

"I hate you two," Eleanor said with a groan and the two laughed.

"We're only doing this because we love you, El," Pansy come over to smooth Eleanor's hair and gave her a small hug. Something El ducked away from but ended up giving in because she knew that Pansy meant well. "This is really in your best interest."

She was right. El knew she was right. Pansy was right most of the time. She hated the fact that Pansy liked her soulmates. Who would have thought.

"Come on, I'm walking you to the Astronomy tower. Dray, I see you in class, yeah?" Pansy said before linking her arm with Eleanor's.

"Of course," Draco replied before handing Eleanor her robe. "Make sure she actually goes in. Don't want her running off."

"I can hear you," Eleanor glared at the boy before Pansy pulled her out of the common room. Rather hasty and violently.

Draco's laugh growing softly while walking away.

As they were walking, Eleanor couldn't help but let her mind wander to Fred and George who she would be seeing in just a few minutes. Even though Pansy was yapping her head off about random things, about this person she was apparently interested in. Eleanor wasn't listening, really.

"She is honestly so cute! A little weird and— Oh, we're here.. I'm going to assume I won't be seeing you first class but please, Elle," Pansy stopped to stand at the stairs to the Astronomy tower and turned Eleanor around so she could look her in the eyes. "Just try, okay?"

Eleanor rolled her eyes but nodded reluctantly and directed her eyes to the ground. Feeling very nervous and scared even though she knew, because Draco had told her, that Fred and George loved her the way she was. Her broken and incomplete self.

"I promise, Pans."

"Proud of you! Go get them, tiger!" Pansy cheered and watched Eleanor flip her the middle finger before heaving herself up the stairs.

Each step felt heavier than the other and Eleanor was seriously dreading it. Could she still turn around and run away? What was it she was so scared off? She was Eleanor bloody Wilson. The girl who wasn't scared of anything!  ..Except she was scared off loads of things.. Like Draco and Pansy who would surely jinx (or maybe even hex) her, if she did decide to abandon the plan.