For the most part, training Kennedy for her first day was a breeze. She picked up on the moves fairly quickly and did a lot of things with consistency, which impressed both Paul and Jon. But they both knew that had to take it easy on her, the last thing both men wanted was for her to get hurt.

However, Kennedy could tell that they were both holding back. She suggested going over more complex moves, but every time it was just shut down. The entire practice was repetitive, and it was obvious that Kennedy was clearly agitated.

"DDT, Kenny." She groaned and rolled her eyes as she did that move for what seemed like the thousandth time in the past hour.

"Dad, can I please learn something else? I've been doing DDT's and drop kicks for the past hour. I'm ready for something new." She pleaded as her dad and Jon both looked at her and shook their heads.

She looked on with her arms crossed against her chest as her dad looked at his wrist and smiled, adverting his gaze to Jon.

"I think that's enough for today. Let's head to catering?"

Jon nodded his head and looked towards Kennedy. "Come on babe, let's go get you something to eat."

"But it's only been an hour. The show doesn't start until two more hours, that's enough time to fit in an hour more of training. Come on, I'm trying to get Mania ready!" She spoke, hands coming down to her sides as her foot stomped against the mat.

"Come on babe, we can train again tomorrow. Are you coming or not?" Jon asked as he went through the ropes, halting to wait for Kennedy, who sighed and shook her head.

"I'll meet you there in a bit." She waved them off, and he nodded, hopping off the apron to follow Paul to the back so they could head to catering.

As Kennedy watched as they walked away behind the curtains, Joe and Colby had come out dressed in workout clothes. She smiled to herself and knew she had to use this opportunity as an advantage. There was no way her dad or Jon was going to push her to her limits, but Joe and Colby would definitely do it.

"Hey! Wanna help me train?" She called out, leaning against the ropes as Joe and Colby stepped into the ring.

"Weren't you just training with your dad and Jon?" Colby rose his brows at Kennedy, who nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, but they're taking it easy on me, so I guess now I have to confide in you guys." She told them as they both chuckled and shook their heads, causing Kennedy to pout.

"Oh c'mon! I really need this, I don't want to embarrass myself at WrestleMania. Jonathan and my dad are way too protective to push me. So would you please, please train me?" She begged, clasping her hands together.

Joe and Colby looked at each other before Joe cleared his throat and nodded.

"Fine, we'll help train you, but if Jon or your dad finds out and our asses is on the table, we will never forgive you." Joe pointed as Kennedy squealed and gave the two men a hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She repeated before pulling away and tightening her ponytail.

"Shall we start?" She smirked before locking up with Colby and continuing the training that she needed.

Kennedy felt a lot more relieved after training with Colby and Joe. Since Colby did have experience with training his own students back home in Iowa, he was able to really push her to her limits. In that hour, she had learned a lot more from Joe and Colby than she did with her dad and Jon.

She wiped the bead of sweat off her forehead before taking a sip of her water with Joe and Colby sitting beside her.

"You did really good, can't believe you didn't want to get in the ring sooner." Joe spoke and Kennedy swallowed before a smile appeared on her face.