Introduction

So...

This is an introduction to my story, I'm not really sure what to put in this chapter but; Enjoy the story as I write it!

BTW: When something is in italics it is something that has happened in the past or a flashback.
...
I think that I should tell you who this story is about though.

Name: Hayami MidoriyaBirthday: July 15Age: 16Favorite Color: YellowPronouns: She/ HerSexuality: Lesbian Quirks; Fire Breathing and Fire and Object ManipulationFire Breath- Hayami can naturally breath fire and almost has full control of when she do...

Birthday: July 15
Age: 16
Favorite Color: Yellow
Pronouns: She/ Her
Sexuality: Lesbian 
Quirks; Fire Breathing and Fire and Object Manipulation
Fire Breath- Hayami can naturally breath fire and almost has full control of when she does so. However, she always does it unintentionally when she sneezes, eats spicy food, or gets too angry.
Fire and Object Manipulation- Hayami can control all objects in a 12 to 23 feet radius around her depending on her mood, pushing and pulling the objects around her. The same rule applies to fire. Weight and size do not seem to limit her ability to control the object. However, she cannot move fixed objects, such as buildings or shelves. She also cannot move living beings.