Bald Mondo tackles me to the ground then helps me escape from Hisoka in Roblox?

It was another ordinary day at school, except it wasn't, it was the first day of a new year and i had just happened to forget where my class is and forget my lunch so life was going great, i was running to class as i didn't want to be late on the first day again, i had been late on the first day every year since i went to preschool and i wanted to break out of the habit, but it seemed like god had other plans as i tripped and bumped into Ronald McDonald, otherwise known as Hisoka, he was really weird and dressed up like a c̶l̶o̶w̶n̶  Magician, and he was always chewing gum, and fate decided i had to run into him, "sorry i wasn't looking where i was going, even though i don't even know where I'm supposed to be going anyway" i said, mumbling the last part he looked at me, a week before school starts every student attending there the next year has to go to a assembly type thing where we get put into our classes, we do get a timetable that shows what classes we have but i just happened to leave it at home.

 "Why aren't you that girl who tripped at the class sorting assembly~" he said looking me in the eyes,  i had completely forgot that when i was called up for the assembly because they call out the students names and have them come on stage to receive their timetables, and when it was my turn to get my timetable i happened to trip on my shoelaces and fall face first into the stage in front of the whole grade. "oh um i guess yeah" i responded going red from embarrassment "well~ if your wondering how to get to your class i might be able to help ~<3" he said looking at me creepily, "oh yeah and how would you be able to help me to a class that i don't even know the way to?" i asked cockily looking at him "oh only because we happen to be in the same class my dear~" he whispered in my ear holding my chin.

i shot up and stiffly told him to take me to class, which he gladly did. Once we got to class is at down at a desk as far away form Hisoka as i could possibly manage, after about 5 minutes of being in class i hear the door open and i look avoer and see my two bestfriends, Bald Mondo Owado, 

 Once we got to class is at down at a desk as far away form Hisoka as i could possibly manage, after about 5 minutes of being in class i hear the door open and i look avoer and see my two bestfriends, Bald Mondo Owado, 

and Bald Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Once we make eye contact i smile "if it isn't our two favourite homosexuals" i say as they walk over to where i'm sitting "and if it isn't our favourite single dipshit" Mondo said smirking, i stood up so i could move over and let them sit next too...

Once we make eye contact i smile "if it isn't our two favourite homosexuals" i say as they walk over to where i'm sitting "and if it isn't our favourite single dipshit" Mondo said smirking, i stood up so i could move over and let them sit next too each other but ended up getting tackled by my bestie bald Mondo and bald taka stood there laughing.

(once again this is where i woke up because i legit felt someone tackle me and woke up bcs of the force but went to sleep immediately and once again came back to the dream)

After class me and the homosexual supporting cast went to the library so we could play our favourite video game of all time Roblox, somehow Hisoka ended up getting invited to out epic Roblox lets play , everyone got a turn at picking a game, we all had fun playing the game each other picked and then it was Hisoka's turn, he suggested we play royale high and we all did.

Hisoka ended up chasing me in Roblox because i stole his boyfriend from him Bald Mondo and Bad Taka held him back by blocking him in the corner oft he ball room, then when i left the game and tried to claim my victory he started to chase me in real life, and damn he was fast, he chased me all over the school and eventually he caught me and started to tickle me, but his long and sharp nails started to scratch me without him realising and i started to bleed, when i tried to tell him to stop he thought i was messing around and started tickling me more, through the pain and the giggling i tried to tell him to stop, but it was too late, the clown had caused me to bleed out , then my vision went black.

hey babes 😗 fanks for reading another dream, this was actually the dream i had last night, in fact i should be dreaming now bcs its like 4 in the morning for me but i had to finish my lovely Hisoka murdering me dream.

But anyway bye losers