Chishiya - 1k special - FWB

Start from the beginning

"Such a dirty fucking slut doll. Ngh! I love the feeling of you wrapped about my cock! Fuck"

One of my hands cover his own on my waist while the other stays on the table keeping me up.

"C-Chishiya! I-I'm gonna cum!"

Nothing change in speed or position is needed as my insides tightens against his own. He groans deeply without replying as I feel him spill into me.

Soon enough I'm laying back onto the desk with a feeling of him leaking down my leg causing me to moan loudly.

*ends of flashback*

I shake from my spot in the corner of a room I had been thrown into by a random person. All my cards were removed and my clothes were changed to a skimpy swimsuit.

I found myself sobbing into my own arms. I miss Chishiya...so much.

About 2 weeks ago the male had randomly disappeared. No texts no calls. Even his apartments was abounded.

We weren't dating but we were talking about setting up a third dates. When his older sister visited one day he even called me his future girlfriend...I miss him so much.

Tears filled my eyes are repeated memories of me and Chishiya flashes through my mind.

I wiped my tears away fast and stood up shaking my head- no no - he wouldn't want you like this.

A grumble at my stomach alludes to my lack of food for the 2 days I've not left my room.

I slide on a pair of white shorts along with a matching very short white crop top. My baby blue bikini was shown under both pieces of clothing.

I open a door before closing it behind me noting the door number. 725.

I trail down a hallway looking out a window seeing it's pitch black outside. I noticed a neon glowing light along with the darkness. Listening more there was music. Ah a party.

I decide to follow the sound of the party and headed down there. Noting all the different directions I take just incase I need to remember my way back.

Feeling a bit better I end up on the bottom floor seeing a range of food  on a large table. I scram over and basically scoff down all the food.

After stuffing myself I decided it would be best to head to the party. Making my way through a wide range of people I find myself sitting at a desk chair near a pool. Scanning the crowd I notice a shimmer of white.

"W-wait"

I stand up and scan the crown again- oh my god.

"Chishiya!"

My name may have been dulled down by the sound of the music but he no doubt heard me. I see him pause and flinch before shaking his head.

Assuming he didn't think he was hearing things correctly I push through people until I'm standing directly behind him. He's sitting down on a deck chair much like I was.

"...Chishiya" his face whips around and he stares at me with wide eyes.

Without saying anything he wordlessly stands up and grabs my chin. Within a second his lips are pressed against mine.

"...y/n" his eyes scan every inch of my face and his hands roam all around my body.

I reach my hands up around his neck and run one hand down his chest. I lean up and pepper his face with kisses before resting my head in his neck

"I thought I lost you" I cling onto his shoulders and sob into his neck. "Chishiya!..." I can't help but hit his chest. "Please...please don't leave me!"

He shakes his head drastically and pulls me in even tighter. "I promise...I'll be yours...you'll be mine...and I'll never leave you again" he whispers gently into my ear before kissing my forehead.

"I-I dont wanna just fuck anyone! Once y-you left- I- I" I can't help but sob even more as he shushes me gently before nodding.

"...I cried....of the first time...I cried over you..."

I look up at him and gently kiss him before laughing through my tears. "Guess we're not just friends with benefits anymore"

*~*~*~*
Hmmm y/n has been in her room for 2 days and it's night? How long do visas last again 👀😂 jkjk but I was VERY tempted to which is why it's so short.

I decided to do 2 short ones today and ig the special was the fact it's smut 😅 I've NEVER done smut before so I have no idea if this is okey or not 😂

Thank you guys so much for the reads 💖😭😘 I know who my favs are :O yes I have have readers fight me! Some always vote and some always comment and it makes me UwU