Chapter 2-At Yumeko's

Mary's pov:

I've been to Yumekos house a million times, but somehow I am nervous today... Idk how I should act or what I should say if we are getting in some weird situation! Anyways, I was walking downstairs with all the things I had packed, as my mom asked:"Is there perhabs a ravenhaired beauty waiting for you?" I sighed and rolled my eyes:"Come on mom, don't be silly! She's just my bestfriend and what's wrong with staying the holidays at hers...?", I blushed as I said that. My mom walked up to me:"No need to be nervous Mary-chan, just make her yours!" She kissed me on the forhead, I freezed. How does she know??? My face was even more red and my mom knew exactly what I was thinking so she said:" You can see, that you two are not just friends;)." I gave her a worried but also thankful look. As I left she shouted:"You can do it Honey!" I was really relieved that my mom was so supportive, I was blushing but smiling because my mother gave me hope. "She's right, I can do it!"

Yumeko's pov:

Mary should be arriving soon, I am kind of nervous... but I really love being around Mary, I wouldn't want to spend the holidays with anyone else but her. Then I heard the bell ringing and I got excited. I opened the Door and looked at Mary, she was wearing a black oversized-hoodie and shorts you could barely see because of the long hoodie. She looks so freacking cute. I hugged her tight, I was blushing a little, but she was probaly all red. I could say that because I felt her heart beat very fast as I was holding her close. I pressed her chest a little closer to mine and I grabbed her waist. She hugged me back, it was such a warm and beautiful hug, I wish we could be like this forever... But then I let go and invited her in with a smile:"Come in Mary-chan." Mary stepped in and said:"The house hasn't changed at all since the last time i went here!" That was right, i giggled:"Yup it hasn't changed a thing."

No one's pov:

The girls went to Yumekos room and sat on the bed, they were watching Netflix and Yumeko had put her head onto Mary's shoulder, even though the blondie was the shorter one. Mary's cheeks got hot and they got a light pink tone. She laid her head onto Yumekos neverless.

Mary's pov:

Best friends do this too right? I mean some best friends even cuddle, so this is not weird at all. But I'm still blushing, what is this feeling? My heart is beating so fast! After a while Yumeko stood up, I asked:"Where are you going?" She smiled at me saying:"Don't worry, I just wanted to get us some snacks, it's not like I'm leaving, so everything is fine Mary-chan~~." My face heeted again "As if I'd worry, I was just curious.", I sighed. "Sure you were." The ravenhaired girl chuckled. Baka, I don't worry!! A few minutes later Yumeko came back and I smiled because I was excited for some reason. But when I realized she would say something dumb like 'I know you missed me' I played it off cool. I sighed "There you are. I thought I would've had some more time for my own." Yumeko knew I was playing, although i was a good actor. She walked up to the bed and grabbed my chin whispering:"It's okay Mary-chan, admit you missed me." I pull away what is she doing?? "Wh- What are you doing idiot...?" I asked blushing. "Oh my, I'm sorry Mary-chan! I won't do that again." I played it cool, not saying anything, but after a few seconds I mumbeled:"I wouldn't complain tho..." "What was that? Sorry I was distracted from the Anime" Omg I said it out loud again!! "Umm it's nothing... everything is fine!"

Yumeko's pov:

This girl looks kind of like Mary I looked at her she's so pretty. I couldn't stop starring at her then she looks at me too, we lock eyes and it seems like we are both lost for a second. I blush, I'm surprised because this time it wasn't Mary, this time it was me! But that changed real quick, she blushed too, harder than I did. She looked away and then we continue watching the Anime.

No one's pov:

After a couple of minutes, they are both about to grab some of the Popcorn Yumeko brought, their hands touch, but instead of pulling away Yumeko grabbed Mary's hand, she linked her fingers slowly with the blonde girl's...

Mary's pov:

As Yumeko's fingers melted together with mine, i suddenly felt safe. Knowing my face was completly red I pressed Yumekos hand a little, it was a soft press. Yumeko smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back and then blush. We were sitting there forever hand in hand until...

______________________________________

This was the second Chapter!
I hope you enjoyed reading it! Im honestly just a simp for them lol. Okay bye