Five- Long Time No See

TAY POV

The look on her face was expressionless.

"Babe? You okay?" Jenna looked at me.

"Jess.." I choked out.

"Who?"

"Ill be right back, I have to go to the bathroom."
I rushed to the bathroom, sliding down one of the stall walls. I heard the door open and footsteps come closer. I held my head in my hands and ran them theough my hair.

"Well, long time no see, sardine," Jess scoffed.

"Fuck off!" I stood up and shoved past her.

"At least I wasnt the one who fucked my best friend and lied to her girlfriend about it!" I stopped dead in my tracks after she said that. I spun around and grabbed her by her jacket, slamming her against the sink counter.

"Litsen here, you cunt. That was the past and you know damn well that you cheated on me first," I was less than an inch away from her face, clenching my teeth, "Now I suggest you stay the fuck away from me and my girlfriend and never talk to me again." I snarled.

I shoved her harder against the counter, then walked away. I walked over to Jenna, sitting back down at the booth.

"What was that about?" She asked with concern obvious in her tone.

"Oh nothing, I just had to pee," I laughed, trying to fake it off.

"Alright," She said, smiling. "Lets order food."

Ooh can we get pizza?" I asked, seeing Jess walk out of the bathroom.

"Well, this is a pizza place, Love," Jenna chuckled.

Toli came by, "Pizza for my two favorite girls?"

"Yes, Toli, thank you," Jenna smiled at him.

We talked throughout our meal, laughing and joking. We headed home, paying for our food.

"Wait!" Toli called out to us. He had a bag in his hand, jogging after us. "Here, have this," he handed us the bag and Jenna pulled out a bottle of vodka.

"Sh, dont tell," He smirked at us, putting a finger over his lips.

/////////////

Lynn and Alexa were over, and we've all had at least three shots. Alexa was slurring her words, and Lynn wouldnt stop giggling. Jenna was all over me, giving me sloppy neck kisses and roughly biting my lip as she sat on my lap.

"You know you're really hot," Lynn slurred to Alexa. Alexa nodded and kissed Lynn roughly.

Tonight was going to be interesting.

/////////////////////////////////////